𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."

You both then walked to your training studio, talking about the school festival. "So, you're doing the band, right? What song are you going to perform?" you asked Boboiboy.

 "Hmm, we were thinking of doing a cover of this new band, here, wanna have a listen?" he suggest and brought his phone. "Oh, they're from my company" you mumbled as you saw the channel of the youtube video, it was a new all-boys rock band and is gaining loads of attention lately; with over 900k views in under a week.

 "Alter-Ego I see..." you mumbled, you remember listening to one of their demos since you're close with one of the members, they're music was powerful and bold; pulling the exact feeling and vibe off of the song for a cover will be hard. 

"Mhm, I'll have to learn the bass lines" Boboiboy sighed, "I'll have to work hard..." he yawned as he stretched his arms in the sky.

 "You can do it, I believe in you" you mentioned and lightly pat his back. Fluffly feelings and the atmosphere turn into a warm memory. 

Sure, it's just you both walking together but simple and heartwarming memories are just what makes it so special. As you both almost reach the studio, you slowed your walking pace just to spend a little more time with him. 

As you both chatted along the entrance to the building was finally reached. "Well... I guess we'll talk later..." you mumbled while clutching the strap of your backpack slightly tighter. 

"Time flies by so fast, I only thought it's been 3 minutes" you mumbled in your thoughts, "I wanted this to last longer..." Boboiboy thought so too. 

"Well, I'll catch up with you later, seeya!" you spoke out as both of you split ways. "Hey!" Boboiboy cried out as you turned around you saw him shouting, "Let's go watch a movie tomorrow" he cried out. 

"Alright!" you cried out in reply. "I wonder what movie we're gonna watch..." you joyfully hummed and skipped into the studio. Normally, Weaponbot would be making fun of you both right now but currently Xiaoxing 

You got into the studio, started stretching, and then the practice session started. You then noticed that the members of BerryBlue's faces are frowning more often lately. 

2 hours later

"What's gotten you so jolly this day?" a dancer nudged you as teasing as you chuckled it off, "Nothinggg" you whined in reply. 

"Girls! Today's class will be cut short, I have to go robs some toilet papers- I MEAN, AHEM-- attend some business, see you next week" The dance instructor stated and soon rushed out the door. 

An unpleasant yet unusual feeling atmosphere intoxicated the studio. 

Only the frowning and uncomfortable BerryBlue members aren't affected by it. "Something's fishy..." you whispered to yourself as you then packed up and left the studio. Before you fully closed the door behind you, whispers of the members could be heard. The words coming from the room left you speechless. 

"Look, I think this is wrong"

"Are you seriously saying that now? It's way too late."

"I agree with Ako, lying like this will get us caught somehow..."

"Ugh, Ako always ruins the fun"

"Penny, this isn't funny! Can't you see we've gone too far? We can just practice hard and-"

"-THEN WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? There's no use in going back now, training all over again will get us nowhere. We used Vocalbot ever since our debut to hide our real singing... we can't do anything at all..." 

The secret truth behind BerryBlue's talent then was revealed to you. 

The disappearance of Vocalbot...

Flashback... Chapter 5

"...We then hide but a group of girls found us and took both of us to their place and... they discovered Voicebot's power... and threw me out"

You let out a huge and loud gasp out of shock as the sound came to your senses. The gasp was heard; loud and clear to the members, as adrenalin rushed through your veins. 

"Who's there" Minseo cried out, you could feel her voice being to shaky. 

"Oh no" you whispered in fear and you crept to the closest room with an opaque door, which is the janitor's closet, and shut yourself in it quietly while holding your breath.

 As Minseo opened the studio door and looked around, she only found and heard nothing; even the slightest breath. As you heard the studio's door closing, you let out your breath and let out a huge sigh. "I... can't believe it," you mumbled in your thoughts. 

"How could they...."

After a few minutes, you heard the footsteps of the members going out of the studio. YOu waited for a little bit more to ensure that they cannot glance back and see you again as you peered through a little crack through the door. 

"Okay... they're gone" you sighed and crept out of the building as fast as you can. The whole truth was unbelievable. BerryBlue is known to be one of the most famous people in the industry because of their vocal skills. 

Knowing the truth behind it, that they had been faking and using Vocalbot all along, was awful. With a heavy heart, you didn't even notice what was in front of you until... 

"Alright boss! Now!"

"Wha-"

Before you knew it, you inhaled some kind of sweet-smelling gas and blacked out... your head was as heavy as your heart while you saw a blurry image of what's in front of you. 

"We got'er boss!"

"Yes! Weaponbot will soon be mine!"