𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"

Previously: 

"Can you... come to the rooftop with me?" 

"S-Sure"

--------

"I-I'll see you then" Boboiboy shyly smiled, "How about we hang out for a bit first" you suggested as you twiddle with your fingers behind your back. "I'm down" Boboiboy smiled as you both then walked out of the auditorium, "Alright, let's go, where should we go first?" you asked Boboiboy. 

As you walked around the school, you then walk past several booths, specifically a photo booth. You both then decided to go in and took several pictures together. When the photos were printed, your lips curved into a small smile when you saw it. "She looks so happy," Boboiboy thought. 

  "oh! Ice cream!" you cheered, the sun was shining all day so you both were sweating from top to bottom, you both then walked to the stall, admiring the selection of cold confectioneries on display. 

"Hello! What would like today?" the student asked and smiled, "I'll have *your favorite flavor*, please" you ordered as Boboiboy then looked at the ice cream selection, "I-I'll take the orange popsicle then" he ordered as well. 

As you sat down and a bench underneath a tree and ate ice cream, a fresh breeze run through the air with cheering voices surrounding the school. Students, parents and all sorts of people smiling and enjoying their own time. 

"Mommy, look a couple!" a child spoke out as they spoked in your direction, you exchanged awkward eye contact with Boboiboy and laughed it off, "We get mistaken as a couple a lot right?" you laughed as Boboiboy chuckled, "I guess so, haha" he agreed.

 "C'mon, let's go walk around some more" you suggested. "Hey, you have ice cream on your cheeks" he pointed out as you tried to reach it but somehow never seem to get it, "Here" he insisted and wiped the ice cream off your cheeks. "T-Thanks" you thanked as you then steamed and blushed up. 

Little did you know that Yaya was watching you both from afar, her eyes filled with jealousy and sadness. Witnesses the smiles you both are having somehow make her heartache. 

"Let go, Yaya... Let those feelings go..."  she sadly mumbled and walked away, trying to erase all her feelings that were meant for someone... someone which she knew that she loved for so long. 

Meanwhile|Your classroom

"Table 9's matcha latte is ready!" Ying cried out as waitresses then served the drinks, the cafe was as busy as ever and there's even a meandering line queuing up in front of the classroom. "Oi, we still didn't have my order yet!" a customer cried out. 

"Our apologies!" Ying cried out, "Argh, my power watch is still charging up! I shouldn't have used my super-speed back then..." she complained as she then quickly did all the work along with your other classmates. Just then, Fang stepped it the busy cafe, in shock at the number of customers are in such a small classroom cafe. 

Ying then served all the orders as she carried two trays of food and served them, "Oi, Shrimp" a familiar voice called out from behind. "Who you callin' Shrimp?" Ying groaned, knowing that the voice belonged to Fang, who was behind her. 

"Don't push yourself so hard." he mentioned and helped with the trays, "T-Thanks" Ying mumbled. "G-Goddamnit Fang get a grip of yourself." Fang groaned mentally but he couldn't lie, he was still madly in love with Ying.

"We're here to help!" you cried out as you entered the classroom along with Boboiboy, "Thanks Y/n! Do you know where Yaya and Janta are?" Ying asked both of you as you put on an apron. 

"I don't know, sorry"  Boboiboy apologized, "Same here but I did saw Janta getting dragged by Xiaoxing" you mentioned. "Oh, I see... Shoot! Look at the customers!" Ying shrieked as many customers were already sitting at their tables and are ready to order. 

"C'mon guys, quick! We need all hands of the deck here" Ying urged as you both then helped with the cafe. Boboiboy then split into 7 and helped with the cafe as well.

 Fang and Ying also used their powers and the cafe is going says smoothly as ever; customers rushing in and the service and catching up. "Sorry, I'm late!" Yaya called out as she rushed into the classroom.

 "Yaya, you're so late where have you been- Yaya!" Ying cried in a worrying tone. Yaya's eyes were puffy and red as if she was crying moments ago. "Don't worry, I'm fine!" she laughed it off, her voice was still shaky and trembling. "A-Are you sure?" Ying asked in concern as Yaya can only smile and nodded as a reply, "If you say so..." she muttered.

3 hours later

"Thank you for coming!" you thanked the customers and went back to help clean the classroom up. Everything, from the drinks to the snacks, had all sold out much quicker than you all imagined. "Thank you, guys! The cafe's a success!" Ying cheered as the whole class applauses for each other. Sighs of relief and cheers were echoing through the whole class, "Okay, where the heck is Yaya..." Ying questioned, clicking her tongue as she crossed her arms. "I hope she okay" you sighed while you went to put the plates away.

 "Ugh, I'm going to freshen myself up, I'm heading to the washroom" Ying sighed as you nodded. "Oi, Y/n! Can you help me with the boxes please?" your classmate asked as they carried a huge stack of boxes. "Alright!" you replied and helped them out.

 "I think we have to deliver these leftover flyers to the teacher's office" they mentioned while you both are walking out of the classroom to the teacher's office. 

"Hey, Boboiboy" Yaya greeted as Boboiboy turned around to see her, "Sup" he replied. "...today's the day, right?" she quietly asked as Boboiboy shyly nodded, stretching his rosy cheeks. "Y-Yeah..." he admitted, "W-well... " Yaya sighed as she tried to hold back her tears from bolting out.

 "good luck... I'm happy for you" he wished Boboiboy luck with a smile on her face. 

"Thanks!" he fully-hearted thanked Yaya as she smiled. "Yeah..." she faced the ground and smile through her dark and bitter feelings. 

"No problem" she laughed with her usual bright smile. 

"Go get her!" she encouraged Boboiboy, who smiled back. "Thanks" he thanked. You then came back to the classroom to help around with more chores and clean up the room. 

Walking up to you, Boboiboy then lightly tapped on your shoulder. "Hey... can you come with me for a sec?" Boboiboy friendly asked you, his voice was slightly shaky from how nervous he is. "O-Oh sure" you replied.

"Okay... moment of truth. Make this count, Boboiboy."