𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"

"5, 6 & 7, 8!" The dance coach instructed as everyone danced to her beat. "Okay! This is a pass, practice is over! Only 2 months till the concert, so get your faces ready, there's gonna be loads of interviewers comin' at 'cha to know every detail for this concert. Now, Penny. What's special about this concert?" she cried out, glaring her sharp eyes at the panting idol.

 "It's our anniversary concert *pant* coach" she panted as she took a huge breath. "That' right so you all better get your head in the game for this" Coach cried out. \

"And you!" she shouted, pointing at a dancer next to you, "You made the whole group practice the song more than 20 times because you keep forgetting the moves! Unacceptable! Keep in mind that EVERYONE is REPLACEABLE" She shouted once more. "Is she Abby Lee from Dance Moms or what..." you mumbled in your head, having a little flashback about the show you watched 24/7 when you were younger. 

 "What should we do about it"

"Do you think we'll get caught?"

As you heard weird whispering and mutter from the BerryBlue girls, you decided to check them out just to see if they were okay. 

"Hey... are you guys okay?" you asked them as they exchanged startled and frightful looks. "O-Oh, nothing!" Ako blurted out, "A-Ah, I hope you guys are okay then, I'll see you for the next practice," you said goodbye to the group and headed out. 

"That was weird..." you mumbled to yourself. "I hope Janta and Xiaoxing are getting along for their vocal lessons..." you thought to yourself.

 "Hey! Psst! Y/n!" Weaponbot whispered to you in her robotic voice. You then brought the phone up and acted as if you're having a phone call conversation with Weaponbot, who is currently a phone charm, so people won't think you're a manic talking to nothing while walking down the street. "Yeah, what's up?" you greeted him, "Knock Knock!" Weaponbot questioned you

. "*Sigh* fine... who's there..." you sighed and were going head back to Xiaoxing's penthouse until you needed to meet up with your friends to hang out but to get some of that refreshing drink as well.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH, TODAY'S THE WORST" Gopal's distance growling and complaining could probably be heard from the North pole as you immediately rushed to Kokotiam to see what's going on, "Y/nnnn, are you going to ignore my joke??" Webbie whined. 

Once you've arrived at the Kokotiam, you glanced at the shop, which somehow is... empty except for your slumping group of friends with sulking faces, even Boboiboy is lying on the counter as if he's melted by the boredom. 

"What in the..." you trailed off, the shop is practically a desert. "What happened here?? I thought this place would be packed during the weekends??" you cried out, rushing to the squad as they looked as dreadful as ever.

 "Well..." Ying trailed off, "Let's just say today isn't our best day at work at TAPOPS-U" Yaya explained, trying to sound not tired to get you worried much, which failed massively failed. "Seriously?? First, Tok Aba's Kokotiam; THE Kokotiam if Rintis Island, in such a state, and now you guys?? *Sigh* I guess both our days kinda suck today..." you sighed while side glaring a Weaponbot, who's still being a phone charm down there and shivering at the sight of your deadly glares. 

"Ugh, tell me about it. We had to do a load of stuff, from organizing the new library to making reports!" Gopal whined, smashing his face onto the table and almost spilling his hot chocolate, which Fang luckily caught in time with his shadow fingers. "To correct that, you weren't even doing work, I think Yaya and Ying were carrying all the work, to be honest," Boboiboy said, walking next to you as you sat down at the table everyone is at; Boboiboy did the same.