𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

Boboiboy's pov-

"...h-huh?" she stumbled across her words as she tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and looked away.

 "Boboiboy, you idiot! You let your thoughts out again!" I mentally groaned as I begged for mercy from the lord. My face is probably so red right now... 

"t-thank you..." She replied and smiled gently. "Aww, she's adorable~~~" The cyclone inside of me squealed as my heart felt like it has been shot by a cupid's arrow. 

"Calm down Boboiboy, she's JUST A FRIEND. YOU'RE NOT DATING HER" I calmed myself down as I begin to check the time on my watch; it's 9:50, which means we'll reach Tok's café around 10:00.

"I have to change the subject... uh...." I thought hard as a stupid idea popped up in my head. 

 "Race ya!" I cheered and then ran straight to the cafe. "H-hey!" You cried out and then started catching up to me; then you suddenly stopped. Huh? I wonder where she went? " I turned around to see her helping an old lady pick up her books.

"She's so kind..." I thought as I immediately ran to her and helped her out, the old lady then smiled. 

"Thank you, you're such a young, beautiful couple" the old lady compliments us and Y/n got flustered. "U-Uhm, Thank you m-ma'am but we're just f-friends" Y/n rambled around and weakly smiled as I begin to hold my laughter, she looks so shy for only a person even when she had performed on international TV for so much. 

"Oh, my apologies young girl; could you also help me carry these books to the cafe over there?" her old crinkly voice said as she point to Kokotiam. 

"Of course, ma'am" I answered and help the lady. A warm, tingling feeling burst out of my chest and I couldn't help but smile a little. I glanced at Y/n with her side-profile facing me. "Wow, she's gorgeous" I mumbled underneath my breath as Y/n turned her head around.

"What?" She asked in curiosity. "DID SHE HEAR ME, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO" I panicked and then blurted out.

 "Oh, I w-was just talking about how the sky was g-gorgeous today". Y/n then looked up at the clear blue sky and nodded gently. "I-It is, isn't" She tremblingly answered and smiled cheerfully, her smile is so bright I could feel the warmth in my heart slowly flowing throughout every nook and cranny inside my chest even though I felt like smashing my he'd to the nearest wall beside me. "So smooth, Boboiboy... so damn smooth" I sarcastically groaned inside myself. 

Once we finally reached the café, we settled the books down on the closest table as Y/n placed her drink next to the books. "Thank you again, you two" the lady thanked us as she begin to walk to the counter.

"The usual please, Aba" She ordered and then slowly sat at the table we set up for her. 

"OooOh, is this why you left early?? To meet WiTh yOuR sWeEthEaRt?" Gopal's high pitch was heard around the corner, I felt an irritating itch in my ear whenever his tone of voice was like that. 

"C'mon Gopal" I sighed and begin to help Tok Aba with his café. "Hey, guys!" Y/n greeted them as she took her drink with her. "Took you long enough, Boboiboy!" Ochobot complained while wearing the cafe's apron. "F-Flying R-robot????" Y/n gasped as her eyes widen up. The gang then exchanged shocked looks at each other. 

"Y-yep! It's the latest w-working robot model that Y-Ying m-made!" Gopal spat out lies as we all nod aggressively.

 "ɢᴏᴘᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs- Y-yeah! And i-it's also solar p-powered" Ying added as we all nodded again. "Woahhh, you're awesome Ying!" Y/n managed to believe it, phew! We couldn't tell Y/n about TAPOPS since it could bring danger to her, and it's something I don't like to brag about; especially when Y/n thinks my Instagram bio was just a joke. "I'm posting on Instagram real quick" Y/n mentioned as she took her phone out. "I'll help!" Ying suggested and help her take some pictures around Tok's Café.