𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"

previously- 

"Can you... stay by my side?"

.

.

.

.

"W-What...?" You mumbled. You are quite startled by those words, which made you fiddle your thumbs around your bottle of milk tea. "U-Uh, forget about that" he blurted out. "Y'know that day... the day where you have that power sphera?" Boboiboy started, "He must be talking about Weaponbot..." You thought. "O-Oh, how about we let Webbie tell the story?" You said. "Huh? Webbie?" Boboiboy questioned. Weaponbot then disconnected it from your phone and hops onto the table. "Hello, Boboiboy!" Weaponbot greeted, "Woah, you look cooler in person" Weaponbot gasped in joy. "Ahem. Here's what happened..."

...

"Aaaaah, so you helped it out... from an alien" Boboiboy said in understanding. "Yeah! Y/n is such a lifesaver back then!" Weaponbot replied. "So far there's only one alien and a purple floating robot in town and that's Adudu and Probe" He mumbled. You nodded as you took a sip of your milk tea as the moonlight shines brightly tonight. You then stared at the pale, glistening moon. Boboiboy had told you the entire story about his adventures and TAPOPS to you already,  you were in awe that aliens and even monsters in oute space exists. "From Weaponbot heard that there's also another power sphera that's with it, I think its name is... Voice bot!" You spoke out. "Yep, that's it alright" Weaponbot reassured you. 

"I'll need to do some research about it and I'm also not sure how to tell Koko ci about this too" Boboiboy mumbled. "It's getting late, I'll walk you home" He mumbled as you then looked at the time. 6:52 and the dorm is closing in 8 minutes. 

"T-Thank you" you mumbled. Boboiboy then quickly finished up his soda and grabbed Tok Aba's seaweed snack. Weaponbot then shirk down and connected it to your phone charm once more. You both then head to your dorms first. Sometimes your hand might touch his hand slightly as you both were flustered by that little direct contact. "I want to feel his hand for some reason- wait, what am I saying?" You mentally whined as you stared at his hand. "D-Do you... want to hold hands?" He asked you, "D-Did he just read my mind..?" you thought.

 "O-Oh, i-it's fine if you don't, I mean, It's totally up to you and everything-" "Sure" Boboiboy cut you off and held your hand lightly. "That was probably the smoothest move I've done in my life" Boboiboy thought. His fingers weave with yours as your face burns up more and more. "T-This is like a shojo-manga..." You thought. This scene was like a scene from movie as you both felt it in slow motion. 

Once you arrived, at the company's dorm,  Boboiboy's question rings your head for the entire trip. "H-Hey, about that question..." You mumbled as Boboiboy tilted his head curiously. "I'll... stay by your side." You mumbled as his face started to get flustered by the minute.  "A-ANYWAY, have a nice night" You spoke out as you rush into the dorm. "I... I think I fell..." Boboiboy mumbled but couldn't finish his sentence as he switch to Thunderstorm and sprinted home with a flustered face. 

As you settled in the dorm, Xiaoxing did not arrive yet. You then let out a sigh and stared at your hand. "This has... certainly been a day" You sighed as you then plopped down on the sofa. Weaponbot then disconnected it from your phone and stretched its robotic arms. "That was a nice chat with Boboiboy!" Weaponbot cheered. "Mhm," You mumbled as you fiddled around your bottle of milk tea once more.