𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

As you regained your consciousness, you soon managed to lift your heavy eyelids. "W-where am I..." your hoarse voice managed to whisper those words. As you tried to twist and turn, you found out that your arms were tied behind a chair you sat on. "What even h-happened...? R-Right.. that damned alien..." you spoke out once more, questions swirled your head as it throbs aggressively.

"Ow... this hurts" you groaned. You then glanced around your room; it was so dark that you could barely see anything. "At least, I still have all my limbs on my body... I'm going to punch the living out of him... if I can get out of here though..."

"I see you have awakened, Boboiboy's friend...!" the voice snickered, it's no mistake.

"I-it's that box-shaped alien!"

"So! We searched through all your things, but there is no trace of that power sphera!" Adudu cried out, the lights then brightly turned on. "Ugh... did he have to blind me like that..." you mentally complained while trying to adjust your eyesight to the lights. The room you were in was like a futuristic prison. As every shiver went through your skeleton, you took a huge gulp as he came close and closer.

"Tell me now; Where is it?! Where are Weaponbot and Voicebot?!" he cried out once more.

"B-Boss, remember the rules of negotiation!" the purple robot next to him whispered loudly, which you could hear all his words. "I know, Probe! I need to finish my evil monologue first..!" Adudu then relied on loudly whispering.

"Ugh, I don't have Weaponbot right now; Just let me go!" you spoke out, trying to wiggle yourself out of the seat, but the alien just ignores you completely. "I'm so done with this day..." 

You then peered at the thing that's tying you up, "They tied my wrists in ropes... what knot is this... a bowknot? Isn't that what you use to tie shoelaces?" you questioned yourself. "Probe! Roll the plan!" he exclaimed to the purple robot as the robot did so. Suddenly Adudu pulled out a device, which resembles some kind of... "Huh? An iPad? iPhone? Whatever it is, it's up to no good- damn, I thought villains are supposed to be intimidating..."

"Is that camera rolling?" Adudu asked Probe, "3, 2, 1! Action!" Probe exclaimed. "Heheheh... Hello there... Boboiboy!"

Meanwhile, Yok Aba's house|Boboiboy's POV

As I price the bassline for the song, I felt like my fingers are about to burn off these frets. "Argh, I can never get this part right!" I complained as I practiced the same part again and again. "I should use a metronome to practice... I can't believe my rhythm was this off..." I groaned and got the online metronome working on my laptop until... 

"Unknown Number"

"Wait, I thought I deleted Skype last year?  Right... I still have to contact Tok with that..." I sighed. 

"I shouldn't receive and actually delete-"

"Heheheh... Hello there... Boboiboy! You were thinking of clicking that button to decline the call weren't you?" Adudu said as his face clearly presents in a face time call. "What? How did you know my skype?"

"Well, I have my ways-" Adudu chuckled but probe then cut him off. 

"-Actually it's because your skype's password is the easiest guess so hacking into the app is-"