A trip for the gang.

A few days later, I had an idea for me, Sunny and the rest of the gang. "Guys I have somewhere to go if you want to come with me." I said. "Ooh where?" Sunny asked, curious. "Well, I wanted to go the beach if yo-" I began. "I'M IN!" Sunny said, cutting across me. "Haha, I guess you like the beach, Sunny?" I asked, giggling a little. "Of course, I do!" She replied. "I'll go." Henry said. "I haven't been to the beach for a while." He added. "The beach sounds like fun to me." Thomas said, grabbing some things for the trip. "Well, it's settled we're going the beach then!" I announced. "Yaaay!" Sunny celebrated. "We'll leave for the beach in 30 minutes so we can pack some things." I told everybody. "I'll go get the essentials for all of us." Thomas said. "You're always looking out for us aren't you, Thomas?" I said. "Of course I do, you guys are my friends. And it would break my heart if something bad happened to any of you." Thomas explained, with a heart-warming smile. "Aww thanks Thomas." Sunny said, hugging him. "Your very welcome..." Thomas said, blushing a tiny bit. "I'll get the food." Sunny said with a smile. "I'm glad it's you are thinking about the food Sunny, also known as: the best cook ever!" I said. "Aww..." Sunny said, blushing. "I'll get some things to play with in case we get bored, but I doubt that will happen because I bet SOMEONE gunna start a tickle fight." I said, looking at Sunny. "Hehe you know me too much Peater." Sunny said to me. "Well, we have known each other for over 3 years." I reminded her. "I know Peater." Sunny told me.

After we all packed our things, we went off to the beach. An hour later, we finally got the the beach. "What do you all want to do first?" I asked everyone, once we all unpacked our things. "I have a little idea." Sunny said, with her mischievous smile she always has. "Is that idea a tickle fight?" I asked, ready to start tickling Sunny. "Nope." Sunny giggled. "What then?" I asked. "Let's play truth or dare, but whoever chickens out first will have to get buried in the sand!" Sunny suggested. "That sounds like a good idea." I said. "I'll happily play." I added. "We'll play too." Thomas and Henry both said at the same time. "Let's play then." Sunny said. I'll go first." Henry said. "Thomas, truth or dare?" Henry asked him. "Umm... truth." Thomas answered. "Is it true that you played final fantasy 7 once?" Henry asked. "H-Hu?! How do you know about that!?" Thomas asked, shocked and confused. "Well, I told him that you are a fan of the game." I explained. "Excuse me?!" Thomas said, angered. "Fine, truth or dare?" Thomas said, hoping I said dare. "Oh it's a dare from me!" I said, feeling risky. "I dare you..." Thomas began. "TO KISS SUNNY!" He said, followed by a cackle. "W-W-What?!" I studded. I also went so red I looked like a fire peashooter. And the two zombies burst into laughter. And Sunny went a bit red too. "I-I'm sorry but, I can't." I said. "It's just too early for that. I mean I'd hug her no sweat, but a kiss is too much, so I surrender." I added. "Well, we'll have to bury you then." Sunny giggled. "Fine by me." I replied. And after a few minutes, I had as buried in the sand. "Well to be honest, it feels quite comfy here." I told the gang. "But why did you not bury my roots, the things that should be in the ground? Or did you do it to be ironic?" I asked. "How don't you know why?" Sunny giggled. "No why wou- Oh no." I said as I realised what was about to happen. "I know how ticklish your roots are Peater." Sunny said, getting closer to them. "S-Sunny please don't tickle my roots." I pleaded. "Too late for that Peater." Sunny giggled, as she started tickling my roots. "Hehehehehe that tickles Sunny stop hahahahaha!" I giggled, as my roots curled up a bit. "Never! I'll never stop tickling your roots!" Sunny giggled, tickling me harder. "SUNNY STOP IT HEHEHEHEHEHE!!" I continued giggling. "Nope, not yet you giggly peashooter." Sunny said. Instead of trying to escape somehow, I just accepted that I was just going to be tickled until Sunny granted me mercy.

After a while Henry and Thomas got worried about how much Sunny was tickling my roots but didn't want to end up on the wrong side of the feather

After a while Henry and Thomas got worried about how much Sunny was tickling my roots but didn't want to end up on the wrong side of the feather. "Umm Sunny, me and Henry think you should stop tickling Peater now..." Thomas told Sunny. "Why? He's loving it aren't you Peater?" Sunny asked. "NO I'M NOT HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed. "Sunny if you don't stop, we'll have to stop you ourselves." Henry warned her. "When imps fly I will." Sunny rebelled. "Fine, then I guess we're going to have to tickle you then." Thomas said, as the two zombies grabbed one of Sunny's roots each. "Ok ok I'll stop!" She said, hoping they would change their minds. "Then you better help free Peater from his sandy grave." Henry told Sunny. "Ok I will!" Sunny obeyed. Once they freed me from the sand, I winked at Thomas and Henry. And they snuck up on Sunny and all three of us started tickling her senseless. "Hey! I did what you told me to do so why are you tickling me?! Hehehehe!" Sunny giggled. "So, I can get revenge!" I told her, as I tickled her roots. "P-PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny begged us. "When imps fly!" We all said at once. "What on earth is going on?" A chomper asked about 23 minutes later. "Oh hello." I said to the chomper. "Hi." Henry greeted the chomper. After we all introduced ourselves, I explained why we were tickling Sunny. "Aww, that's pretty cute." The chomper said, after hearing the whole story. "I'm Chad by the way." The chomper introduced himself as.

And then me, Chad, Sunny, Henry and Thomas all had some fun playing together. And we found out that Chad was also had a very ticklish belly. But I guess that makes sense seeing that he is a chomper. And who know what kind of fun we'll have with Chad as part of the gang?