The date

"So, when do you want to go on our date Peater?" Sunny asked, after she stopped squeezing me with her killer hugs. "I don't know. When do you think we should go on our date?" I asked. "Let's go tonight then!" Sunny said. "T-Tonight?!" I said, surprised. "Yeah of course Peater." Sunny giggled. "Umm, ok then." I said, a bit nervous. "I just need to get something Peater." Sunny told me, running into the house. "Are you nervous?" Thomas asked me, after Sunny left. "Yeah, a bit." I admitted.  "That's really normal you know Peater." Henry reassured me. "Thank you, guys, for your support." I said, feeling more confident. "I'm back!" Sunny said, with her leafs behind her back. "What have you got Sunny?" I asked, trying to see what was behind her back. "You can see on our date!" Sunny told me. "Aww, ok then." I said, sadly.

After preparing for my date with Sunny, we went to our favourite restaurant. "You know Peater, I was waiting for you to ask to go on a date for ages." Sunny told me, as we got to the restaurant. "O-Oh... I didn't know that." I said, as I opened the door for Sunny. "Ladies first." I said, holding the door open. "Thank you, kind gentle plant." Sunny joked. We both laughed at the joke as we entered. While we were waiting for the waiter/waitress to take our orders, we had a nice chat together. When the waiter asked what we wanted, we got some pasta. "You like pasta too?" I asked Sunny. "Of course, I do, it's the best!" Sunny told me. After we got our food and started to eat, it started raining softly. "I like the sound of the rain Peater." Sunny said, looking out of the window. "To be completely honest, I do too." I said, looking at Sunny's lovely smile. We had our food while we also had a nice conversation. After that, we had a little walk before we went home, and because we were plants, we didn't mind the rain, and to be honest, it made it more romantic for us.

"Thank you for the lovely date Peater." Sunny said, when we got home. "You're welcome, Sunny." I replied. "Oh, I meant to give this to you on the date, but I'll give it to you now." Sunny said, giving me a little box. I opened it and inside was a necklace made of petals and peas. "Wow, how did you make this?" I asked as Sunny put around my neck. "Well, the petals are my ones that had fallen off after a long time, and the peas are eco-friendly plastic ones. "Aww thank you so much Sunny!" I said, hugging her. "You're welcome Peater." Sunny said. "So how did it go you two?" Henry asked us as he opened the door to welcome us back. "It went great!" Me and Sunny both said at the same time in perfect sync. "Sunny, can you come here for a second?" I asked. "Yes, why?" She asked, as she came over. I didn't say anything, but as she got right next to me, I kissed her on the cheek. "P-Peater?!" Sunny studded. "I love you, Sunny." I told her. Henry and Thomas where both surprised to hear that from me, who didn't even have the courage to give Sunny a love letter. "I-I love you to Peater." Sunny said, as she kissed my lips. I went as red as I did on the beach when I was dared to kiss her. "Did my kiss feel better than yours? Sunny asked. "E-Even better from you..." I said as if I was dreaming. "Hehe, I thought you would say that." Sunny giggled, as I collapsed on the grass. "Hehe you are adorable Peater." Sunny said as she kissed my cheek. "If this was an anime, I would probably have hearts floating about my head now." I said, still in a dreamy state. And Sunny and Thomas giggled at my words. "I think I have a girlfriend now..." I thought to myself out loud. "Yep, and I now have a boyfriend." Sunny told me. "R-Really?!" I said in shock and disbelief. "Hehe of course you do Peater!" Sunny giggled. "Yay..." I sighed in happiness.