"Let's have a play date Sunny!"

"Peeeeeater!!" Sunny yelled from the living room. "You alright Sunny?" I answered from the kitchen, making a honey sandwich. "I wanna go on another date with you!" She said, skipping joyfully to me. "Heh ok then." I giggled. "Really?" Sunny said, surprised I wanted to go out with her. "Yeah! Let's have a play date Sunny!" I said, with an adorable smile. "AWWW I can't say no to that adorable face COME HERE YOU CUTEI-PEA!" Sunny squeaked, jumping onto me knocking me to the floor, and then she proceeded tickle my stem by blowing a pretty big razzberry on me. "Pfff hahahahaha shunhihihihiy thahahahat thicles so muhuhuhuhuch!" I giggled, (the gang will talk like this when being tickled from now on.) "No! you're too cute." Sunny said, as she continued her attack. "Hahaha looks like it's playtime for you Peater." Thomas said, as pulled out his phone. he then put some music on to fit the mood.

"T-THOMAHAHAHAHAS HELP MEHEHEHEHEHE!" I giggled. "But what if it's so cute i don't want to help?" Thomas asked. "T-THEN YOHOHOHOHOHU ARE A TERIBAHAHAHAHAL PERSON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed, with some tears forming in my eyes. At this point, Sunny was tickling me with her hands/leaves as well as blowing razzberries. "S-STOHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIHT SUNIHIHIHIHIHIHIY AHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I giggled. "AWWWWWW you're soooo cute Peater!!" Sunny and Thomas both said, as I started making cute noises. "AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEOHOHOHOHOHNE HELP MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I squealed. "No one can save you now cutie~" Sunny said in a sing song tone. "P-P-PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE STHOP IHIHIHIHT HAHAHAHAHA!! I-IF YOU DOHOHOHOHN'T STAHAHAHAHAP I'M GUNNAHAHAHAHAH... I'M GUNNAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! BAAAAAAAAAH!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" I bleated. "D-Did you just bleat?!" Sunny said in astonishment. "HAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHHAHAH *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHA BAAAAAAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I continued to giggle and snout and bleat. "You're so ado-" Sunny began, but I cut across her but not with giggles. "I'M HAHAHAHAVING SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHCH FUN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'M HAHAHAHAVING SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUCH FUN!! I-I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOUR INNER SCP 999 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOHOHOHOHOVE YOHOHOHOHOHU SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUHCH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" "Awww thank you Peater..." Sunny said, as she started blushing. And as she started blushing, she stopped ticking me "SUHUHUHUHUHUHNIY I-I DOHOHOHOHOHOHN'T WAHAHAHAHAHAN'T THUHUHUHUHE TIHIHIHIHIHIHCKLEYS TOHOHOHOHOH END!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I said, trying to convince Sunny to keep the tickles coming. "W-What?! MORE TICKLES?!" Sunny and Thomas both said, worried that any more tickles and I'd pass out. "PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHA!!" I begged Sunny with an adorable smile. "I don't want you to pass out Peater." Sunny told me. "Pweese :3 <3" I asked in an absolutely adorable voice and with an equally adorable smile. "AWWWW THOMAS HE'S TOO CUTE!!!"Sunny said. almost at tears. "I know Sunny, I KNOW!!!" Thomas said, also almost at tears. "PWEEEEEEESE owo <3" I asked again, this time even cuter. "I CAN'T TAKE THE CUTENESS ANY MORE I NEED TO TICKLE HIM!!!" Sunny exclaimed, as she leaped on top of me and started tickling me as much as Sunny's melting heart would let her. "YAAAAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ADORABLE SQUEAL* HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! *SNORT* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I-I LOVE YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU SUNIHIHIHIHIHIHIHY!!!" I giggled. 

I continued to giggle, wiggle and squeal to my heart's content which was ALL THE CUDDLES AND TICKLES IN THE WORLD!!! And if I tried to speak, it came out as one of 5 adorable things. It came out as a giggle, a squeal, a snort, a bleat, or an absolutely unbelievably adorable cooing noise. (Kind of like the noises that SCP 999 makes.) 

1 hour of pure cuteness later

"Did you have a fun time being tickled you adorable little bundle of joy?" Sunny asked me, after she stopped tickling me. "*Adorable Cooing.*" is all I could muster to say. "AWWWWWWW" Is all that Sunny could say to the constant cooing that I was making.

later that night...

Thomas asked if he could have a sleep over at mine and Sunny's house. And Sunny said yes, I just made a sweet innocent little cooing noise. "Awww" Sunny and Thomas said, as they both started cuddling me, making me let out even more coos.  

Later me and Sunny both went to our bed, and I was still cooing. But Sunny and Thomas didn't mind. Later Thomas came in and said: "Don't think you get the adorable bundle of joy all to yourself Sunny!" "Well then Peater can go in the middle and then we can both cuddle him." Sunny said. "Good." Thomas said, as he came to come and cuddle me. As Thomas and Sunny both cuddled me, I continued to coo and Sunny and Thomas both loved it. And after a bunch of cuddling and cooing, we fell asleep.