The Proposal

A few days later...

Me: S-SUNNY! WHERE ARE YOU?

Sunny: I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM!

I went to the living room and was about to say something, but when I opened my mouth, no noise came out.

Sunny: Are you ok?

Me: Can we get e-everyone to come h-here please?

Sunny: Of course we can. And why are you stuttering?

Me: Y-You'll see.

After everyone had arrived at our house, it was time for me to ask her.

Me: H-Hi everyone.

Everyone: Hi Peater.

Me: Have you all gotten to know Aroura and Shadow?

Everyone: Yeah.

Chad: You two are really fun to be around.

Aroura: Aww, thanks Chad.

Me: Well S-Sunny I-I want to tell you something.

Sunny: Ooh, what's that?

Me: On that fateful day 4 years ago, I met the prettiest, kindest, most playful plant in the world. She was the definition of perfect. I had met my soulmate. That day, I met you, Sunny. We've been through so much together. Sure, we have had mishaps like the first time you got trapped in ribbons. And we have made so many friends along the way. So Sunny, what I'm trying to say is... Will you marry me?

Sunny: I-I'm speechless. T-That was beautiful. And Peater...

Me: Y-Yeah?

Sunny: Looks like we have a wedding to plan!

Hearing this, everyone gave us a round of applause as we kissed.

2 weeks later...

I was at the altar, waiting for my near future wife to come down the aisle. Standing next to me was Chad. I had chosen him as my best man. I mean, it was only fitting seeing as we were in love as well. I was wearing a comically small top hat, which had a green ribbon on just about the brim of the top hat, and a comically big light green bow tie. Well, it looked big on my stem.

Chad: Hahaha, why are you wearing that top hat? It's so small!

Me: That's the point.

Chad: But why that hat?

Me: I'm not gunna take this seriously you know.

Chad: But it's you wedding day.

Me: I know. I don't want this to be a normal wedding. I just want to mess around. When me and Sunny were planning the wedding, we decided to just have more of a party. Rather than a wedding.

Chad: Well, it's you wedding.

Meanwhile...

Shadow: Are you nervous?

Sunny: Y-Yeah, I am nervous.

Sunny was in a cute little dress with a little tiara that came with the dress. The dress itself was a bright pink, her favourite colour. The tiara was a rose gold colour.

Shadow: Well don't be. It's gunna be fine!

Sunny: Well, how do you know that?

Shadow: Look at him! He loves you to Pluto and back!

Sunny: Hehe yeah you right.

Shadow: COME ON! Let's do this!

Sunny: Your so enthusiastic Shadow.