A secret?

It was about a week later, and I was drawing something. "Ooh what are you drawing Peater?" Sunny asked as she entered my studio. "Ahh Sunny, you scared me!" I squeaked. "And it doesn't really matter for now. It's just a doddle." I added. "Oh, ok then." Sunny said, sneaking up on me. "What are you doing?" I asked as I noticed Sunny sneaking up on me. "This!" She giggled, as she pulled me over and on to the floor. "What was that for?!" I asked, a little annoyed. "You have a nice collection of art supplies." Sunny told me. "Thanks, but you didn't answer my question." I said, trying to get an answer. "I just what to play with you." Sunny said, smiling. "Ok, what do you want to play?" I asked. "Just let me grab this." Sunny said, grabbing a pretty blunt pencil. "Oh, I meant to sharpen that." I said, annoyed with myself. "No, it's perfect for what I want to do." Sunny told me. And then she started drawing on me which surprise surprise, began to tickle. "Hey that kinda tickles hehehehehe!" I giggled. "Aww cute Peater." Sunny teased, as she started drawing tiny hearts on my very ticklish cheeks. "NO S-SUNNY THAT TICKLES STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed, as I tried to get her off me. "Peater, it's super cute that you're trying to wiggle me off of you." Sunny giggled. "SOMEONE HELP ME HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I screamed, trying to get help. "Don't try and get help, all I'm doing is drawing with you." Sunny told me.

After 7 minutes, Chad came in and saw the pretty cute ordeal that was going on. "What's this cuteness that's going on?" Chad asked, amused. "Sunny tickling me with a pencil Chad help me! Hehehehehe!" I giggled. "Aww it IS cute then." Chad laughed. "PLEASE HELP ME CHAD HAHAHAHAHA!!" I begged him. "Fine but it's still super cute." He told me. "Hey, Sunny, can I ask you something?" Chad asked. "Sure." Sunny answered, turning her head to Chad. And then Chad playfully licked Sunny's cheek. "Hehehe Chad that tickles." Sunny giggled. "Tickle tickle tickle..." Chad began teasing Sunny, as he licked her face more and more. Which allowed me to wiggle free from Sunny's tickles. I then grabbed some art supplies, and the paper I was drawing on and left the room. "I just realised I had somewhere to go now so have fun playing together you two!" I said as I left the playful plants alone.

I was just walking around the colourful streets of Neighborville looking for a place to draw. Eventually I decided to go and draw at the beach since we had a fun time there last time. 'I'll just go to the beach. It was fun there last time.' I thought. When I got to the beach, I got out my art supplies, and started to draw again. After a few minutes, I finally finished it and looked at it with pride. "I don't want to give it to Sunny directly, but I know that Henry or Thomas will happily do it for me, since what happened last time, I was here." I said to myself. "Excuse me sir, but are you alright? You look a little stressed." An all-star asked me. "Sort of..." I replied. "What's the matter?" He asked me. "Well, I have this, and I want to give it to someone I like. But I'm just too worried she doesn't feel the same for me..." I explained. "Oh, I know that feeling." The all-star said. "I'm Joe." He introduced himself as. "I'm Peater." I introduced myself as. We had a chat for about 5 minutes, and Joe said that he would deliver the letter for me, and I thanked him for it.

A few minutes later, Sunny heard a knock at the door. When Sunny opened the door Joe was at the door. "Hello, my name is Joe and I have a letter for you." He told Sunny, handing her the letter. "Thank you, Joe, my names Sunny." She thanked him, introducing herself at the same time. Sunny had a chat with Joe for 6 minutes and then said goodbye to him. 'I wonder what this is?' Sunny though to herself. She then opened the letter and inside was a card. Sunny then opened it and it said, 'Dear Sunny, we have known each other for over 3 years now and I wanted to ask, do you want to go on a date some time? XXX Peater' "Aww that's so cute Peater." She thought out loud.

After a while I got home and when I opened the door Sunny leaped out the door and knocked me down in a huge hug, squealing. "Oh course I'll go on a date with you!!" She giggled. "I'm so proud of you Peater." Henry said from the doorway. And I was the happiest I have ever been.