Candy

When they got home, Ponyboy hid the present under his and Soda's bed and then came out to the living room. Holly was on the couch and Soda was in the kitchen, "you hungry?" Sodapop asked as Ponyboy came out the bedroom.

"Yeah," and he pulled out one of the candy bars from the shoe store.

"Let me guess. Five finger discount?"

Ponyboy smiled, "it was two for one special." He pulled out the second bar.

Soda rolled his eyes, "well put them away for now. I'm making lunch." It was a little after twelve now and breakfast had been hours ago.

"One candy bar isn't gonna ruin my appetite," he pouted. Only putting one bar back in his pocket.

"Ponyboy. I said put it away. You can have it after we eat."

"I want it now. It's mine." And then he ripped it open.

"Ponyboy Michael -" Soda would never do anything in front of Holly. Would he? No way! Plus he'd gotten their dad's belt for the first time last night, Soda would let him do whatever he wanted today. "I swear if you -" and then Pony took a bite and smiled. "Come here!" He put down the food he'd been holding and came towards Ponyboy.

"Woah woah!" Ponyboy tried to run away. But Soda caught him before he could. "Hey!" Soda snatched the candy from his hand.

"I told you no." He smacked Pony's bottom firmly, and it made the kid yelp in pain. He was still so sore from last night!

"Soda wait -!" He turned fearfully to look at where Holly sat as his pants were being pulled down. Soda didn't even bend him over, he just held him in place and landed another smack that made Ponyboy rise onto his toes.

Holly was kind enough not to stare, she kept her face to the television. "Just cause you got whipped last night doesn't mean you get to act like a brat today! And in front of Holly!" He pulled down Pony's underwear just enough to reveal his pinkened bottom and landed a sharp smack. Even though he'd only gotten five from the belt, it left a lasting impression (literally).

"I'm sorry! I'll listen!" Ponyboy already had tears fill his eyes after three smacks - it hurt so bad!

"You better," he scolded - and the stern voice did get a glance from Holly, but only because she was impressed. "I don't like spanking you. And I really don't like doing it when I know you're hurting. But I won't tolerate this behavior." He only landed ten, but it was enough to make Ponyboy feel real sorry he tried to disobey.

"I'm sorry," he had tears running down his face as Soda pulled his pants back up.

"I'm not the only one you need to apologize to." He turned Ponyboy so he faced Holly - who was watching them now.

His face blushed bright red, and he couldn't look at her when he mumbled, "sorry."

"Speak up," Sodapop said with a firm swat.

"Ow! I'm sorry!"

"Now go stand in the corner until I finish making lunch."

"But you already spanked me!"

"And I'll give you another round if you wanna keep it up little boy!"

"No-!"

"Then go. Now." He pointed to a corner in the living room.

"Yes Sir." He dragged himself to the corner Soda had pointed to, sniffling and rubbing his bottom.

Holly got up and went to the kitchen with Soda, he was just making grilled cheeses. "That was so sexy."  She wrapped her arms around him from behind.