Fallabor on the Fritz

(Told through the perspective of May)

I sat on the dusty ground, thinking about where to go. I dusted myself off. I was filthy. I walked around the giant craters and checked the houses. Everything seemed familiar from when I used to come here. I eventually came upon a large wooden house. 

I felt a strange pain in the pit of my stomach as I knocked on the door. after a minute, a girl answered the door. She was tall with wavy brown hair. It went down to the pokemon on her shirt. It went perfectly with her pink skirt and shoes. 

"M-May? Is it really you?" She screamed in excitement. I was embraced in a hug that picked me up off of the ground. 

"Jess, honey, is everything ok?" A deeper voice in the back off the house called. 

"Is that-" I began. 

"Yup! Its been 11 months!"

"No way!" I exclaimed as a tall handsome man walked to the door. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He had cut his brown hair much shorter than when he was a kid. 

"May! I haven't seen you since you were 8!" He was happy to see me. It had already been 7 years. They had changed so much. I missed them and was happy to see them. 

"Ummmm, excuse me?" A small voice squeaked from behind me. "Help! Professor Cosmo was attacked in Meteor Falls!"

"Dad?" Jordan panicked.

"Lets go!" Jess screamed. We all began to run through Fallabor Town. As we ran, another man came running up next to me. I glanced for a moment and realized who it was. 

"Julian?" I breathed heavily from running. 

"Hey, May. Whats up?" He asked. Was he kidding? We were running to save Professor Cosmo, and he was just trying to catch up. 

"Come on, Professor Cosmo is in trouble!"  We finally ran up the mountain and saw another girl in front of Meteor Falls. 

"Sandra? Help us! No time!" I screamed. 

"May, I know. They are too powerful. They are too much to handle. She showed us the bruises on her arms. 

"WHAT? THAT'S IT, SOMEBODY IS GETTING A BEATING!!" Julian had a hot temper, especially when people pushed over Sandra. Julian stomped into the cave.

"No! Wait!" Sandra ran after him. Jess and Jordan held hands.

"Hey. It will be ok." She reassured Jordan and kissed him.

"I know..." They walked in. I followed, and took out my pokeballs. I was ready for a fight.