Slateport Under Attack

Mr. Briney sped through the water to get to our next destination, Slateport City. We landed on a beach. 

"I guess this is goodbye." Mr. Briney shrugged. "Good luck on your travels!" 

"Thank you!" We answered as we walked across Slateport Beach. Maddie and I heard screams from the city.

"HELP!" A women screamed. We ran to the sounds to see Team Aqua breaking into the Oceanic Museum.

"HEY!" I screamed. The grunts glared over at me. 

"What do you want? A girl with a blue uniform and long black hair asked. 

"I want you to leave." I began to get angry. 

"I'm Shelly. Aqua admin. Has nobody told you not swim into the deep end of the pool, hon?

"I can swim just fine." I held out my pokeball. 

"Fine. Sharpedo!" Shelly through out a shark pokemon.

"Go Mareep! Use Thunderbolt!" The electric shock hit sharpedo hard. It was a weak pokemon. 

"Shapedo use Bite!" The shark bit Mareep and wouldn't let go. 

"Electroball!" I commanded. The electric sphere went inside of Shapedo's mouth and exploded. Sharpedo fainted. 

"Move out!" I commanded the Aqua grunts.

"I can't wait for Archie to get his hands on you!" Shelly scowled as she stomped away. 

"Lets go in."

We apologized to the woman at the front counter and checked upstairs, where a man was almost to tears. He wore a lab coat and glasses, and was sitting in the corner. 

"You are safe sir, Team Aqua left the city.

"Oh thank you so much! I'm so grateful." The man stated.

No problem. Anytime." Maddie assured acting brave. 

We roamed around the little city looking at sites like the ocean and the market. We planned our journey to take us to Mauville City, where the next gym leader is located. 

"I can't wait to get my third badge!" Mareep squealed in agreement. Mareep fell on the ground and looked rather odd. It then exploded with light. It began to look different through the harsh light. Mareep was evolving.