Roaring Raquaza

The green stone shined and shimmered, the light shot up into the sky. The triangular platform that we were standing on shook. 

I looked around confused. I saw a girl in chains. She was dressed in rags. I rushed over to help her. I untied the ropes and broke the chains. She stood up, and stumbled weakly. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

She breather heavily. "Aster..." She whimpered. She picked up her arm and pointed across the platform. A small purple pokèmon was in a cage. 

"Is... that Aster?" I asked. 

"Aster!" She whispered. "Do it!" The girl weakly coughed. 

The pokèmon smirked and took a deep breath. 

"Archie, get down!" Shelley screamed, tackling him to the ground. The pokèmon screeched a horrible noise. The bars on the cage shattered and the Whismer named Aster happily hopped to the weak girl. 

"Who are you?" Steven asked. 

"Hehehehe..." The girl smiled. "I'm Zinnia, one of the Draconid. I was here to summon Raquaza, when you weird people took over." She frowned. 

"We aren't-"

"members of Team-"

"Aqua." Liza and Tate said together. 

"I was researching with some girl named Maddie. She got freaked out when we discovered what to do and moved back home."

"I remember her! You traveled with her before we met in Mauville! She didn't seem to like me very much..." May shrugged. 

"We found the emerald on the way out of meteor falls. It had been dropped there by someone. We discovered it to be able to summon Raquaza, and after some serious deliberation over the Delta Emerald and the Glistening Emerald, we decided on glistening." Zinnia explained. 

"Enough! Shelley, place the meteor shard next to the Glistening Emerald." Archie commanded. 

Shelley smiled and placed a silver diamond shaped shard next to the emerald. It began to react immediately. 

Two arms formed from the behind the podium. Both arms split in half, creating four. 

"What the?" Archie stuttered. 

"Oh my..." Steven gasped. 

"It can't be..." Zinnia cried. 

"It's Deoxys..." Liza and Tate hugged each other. 

A pokèmon rose from behind. It was blue and red. I pulled out my pokèdex, but it couldn't identify the species. 

Deoxys looked up. A purple and green stone rose and shattered. We heard a loud roar. 

A green and yellow pokèmon screeched in front of us. 

"YES MUAHAHAHAHA!" Archie laughed. Suddenly, a huge ball of energy surrounded Raquaza. It began to crack and leak light. 

"Is it?" Steven watched in awe. 

"Mega Raqauza..." Zinnia dropped her head. 

"What?" May cried. 

A larger Raquaza with yellow ribbon like strings hanging from it roared a mighty roar. Everybody but I was blown back. Raquaza stared at me intently. 

"We can't move!" May screamed. 

"You have to catch it, Brendan! It's the only way to stop this!" Zinnia cried. 

"Use this!" A master ball rolled from Steven to my feet. 

"Thanks!" I cried. 

"Battle it... You will need to gain it's respect... A master ball can't even catch Mega Raquaza. Maybe normal Raquaza..." Zinnia reminded me. 

"Go Pelliper! Use Ice Beam!" I threw out it's pokèball. Pelliper hit Mega Raquaza with the ice beam. The Raquaza sent a Thunderbolt at Pelliper. 

"Ice Beam, then Wing Attack!" Pelliper froze the Thunderbolt and sent it flying at Mega Raquaza. The ice hit Raquaza, then the Thunderbolt broke free and electrocuted it!

"Now, Brendan!" Steven and Zinnia commanded. 

I held out the master ball. "I hope this works..." I whispered to myself. I threw the purple pokèball. It hit Raquaza, who was sucked into it. The ball shook once. I looked back. Sweat was dripping down my face. 

Their eyes were intently staring at the ball. I looked 

back over. It shook once more. The ball stood still for a moment. 

The ball shook one more time. The wind was strong. My hand shook. Sparks flew from the pokèball. 

The wind stopped and everybody got up. Everything was back to normal. 

"That was amazing!" Steven cried. Everybody gathered around me and hugged. Shelley held her arms out, Archie accepted her hug and cried into her shoulder. She patted his back. 

"Good job!" They all celebrated. 

"I want you to have this emerald charm.It is a sign of the Draconid, but after that, saving the entire world, I think it truly belongs to you." Zinnia handed me a necklace with three emeralds hanging from it. I put it on Pelliper's head. 

"Pelliper!" It happily cried. 

"Everybody, let's go. It is time for Brendan to do what he has been working so hard at. Challenge the elite four, Brendan. And then you can battle the champion. But be warned, he isn't an easy opponent..." Steven smirked. "Take us away, Liza and Tate!" Steven smiled. They slapped their hands together and teleported away. 

"You ready for the pokèmon league?" May asked. 

"I am. And so are my pokèmon. All of them, Ampharos, Sceptile, Pelliper, Froslass, and Raquazza." I couldn't wait to challenge and win the pokèmon league.