May's Secret Pokemon

"Go Pelliper! Use Surf!" Pelliper popped out of it's pokeball and flew into the water. It gently landed on the surface. The water was calm. May sat on Pelliper's back. I followed. Pelliper began to swim. May's hair blew in the wind.

"I can't wait to explore the other half of Hoenn!" May exclaimed.

"There's another half?" I asked. After all, I was knew in Hoenn.

"Yeah, you still need three badges." May explained. May punched my shoulder. Her hand brushed against mine.

"Oh sorry!" She pulled back her hand and blushed.

"No problem."

"Look!" May pointed. "Mauville!"

Pelliper landed outside the city. We got off.

"Thanks, Pelliper." Pelliper dissolved into the pokeball's red light.

May and I walked to the right side of Mauville's stone paths.

"Hey! Where you going, Brendan?" A large man in a yellow Hawaiian shirt asked. It was Wattson.

"Heading to Fortree City." I answered.

"Oh. Be careful out there, boy. I want you to have this." He handed me a key.

"What's this?" I asked.

"The Key to New Mauville. Check it out sometime, I trust you." He laughed. I slipped the key into my backpack.

"That was awful nice." May commented.

"Yeah. We should check it out later, I want my gym battle."

"Lets head to that little Island." May jumped onto a small boat. I followed. "To that little Island, please." May told the captain.

"That is actually the way that you get to Fortree City.

"Great!" May exclaimed. The boat took off and headed towards the sand.

May breather in the air when we got off. She unzipped her fanny pack and took a small pouch out.

"What is that?" I asked.

She pulled the delicate string, revealing a small flute. She took the flute and put it between her lips.

A beautiful sound spewed from the flute. It made m feel dizzy, but somehow in a good way.

"Laaaaaat!" A pokemon cried.

"Lets get to Fortree." She jumped into the air and was caught by a large red pokemon. She grabbed my air and we quickly ascended. We were going so fast. My face got cold.

I looked down. I seemed so small compared to the ocean. I looked the other way to see a big building, and a village that seemed to be made of trees.

"There!" May pointed. The pokemon lowered. May jumped off and I fell onto the ground. I got up and dusted myself off.

"What was that?"

"That is Latias. She's sweet." May tilted her head and smiled.

I looked around. "Is this-" I was cut off.

"Fortree City. The gym is over there." May smiled. "You ready?" May asked.

"Totally. I can't wait to mega evolve Ampharos!" I ran to the gym. May followed.

The gym was wooden. I had to open the door. I pulled it open to feel a strong wind. There were large pinwheels creating wind. May and I walked against the wind until we found a pedestal.

A women wearing a white track suit and and long purple hair stood, looking out of a large window. Her hair whipped rapidly.

"Wiona..." May whispered.

I began to slowly walk forwards.

"HALT!"