A Glimpse at the Emerald

(Told through the perspective of May)

"Where are they?" Julian growled.

"Oooooo! Look at that pretty gem!" Sandra exclaimed. A small shiny green shard stuck out from the ground.

"Wow. It looks like my birth stone!" Jess smiled.

"Lets take a closer look!" I pushed a strand of hair away from my face and walked towards it. We all knelt around it. 

"Its beautiful." Jordan whispered. 

"I'll be taking that." A towering blue figure said with a sinister smile. She flipped her black hair out of the way. It was Shelly. 

"Who are YOU?" Julian stomped his foot on the ground. A cloud of dust wafted off of the ground. 

"Whats the holdup, moron?" A frustrated Archie screamed. 

"What are these scoundrels doing here?" He became enraged. 

"We were minding our own business." Julian sassed Archie.

"Oh, so you've got a smart mouth." Archie pulled out a pokeball. Julian pushed Sandra back, and I ran forward. I grabbed for a pokeball in my fanny pack. 

"Go Sharpeedo!" Archie screamed. 

"Mightyena" Shelly growled. 

"Go Breloom!" Julian called out a grass and fighting type pokemon. I remembered when it was a Shroomish. 

"Go Bellossom!" A little green pokemon surrounded by red and yellow flowers popped out.

"Use Sky Uppercut!" Breloom punched Mightyena into the air.

"Use Leaf Storm!" Bellossom whipped up a huge storm of greenery and shot it at Sharpeedo. The shark pokemon fainted. 

"Use Mach Punch!" Julian and I screamed in unison. Our pokemon both attacked Mightyena, who fainted. We returned our pokemon to our pokeballs.

Shelly held her head down and breathed heavily. "Are you kidding me? You screw up all of our plans!" Shelly pushed Archie to the ground. 

"This is mutiny!" Archie cried.

"Team Aqua is mine!" She kicked him and ripped his key stone off of his neck. "You disgust me." She snarled.

Archie got up and ran in the opposite direction. He murmured, "She got the orb and the emerald." 

Professor Cosmo came running up to us!

"Dad! Are you alright?" Jordan hugged his father. 

"Yes I'm fine. But you need to go! I'm taking samples!" 

"Of coarse you are. Be careful," Jordan answered. We all left and sat on a rock outside. 

"So I need help. That's why I am here." I finally told them. 

"What is it?" Jess asked. 

My friend Brenden... He was captured by Team Aqua..." 

"WHAT?" Sandra exclaimed. 

"That is horrible!" Jess cried. 

"Lets go now!" Julian suggested. 

Jordan told us all to get on his Flygon. We all flew to Mt. Chimney together.