0.06

sorry i haven't updated yesterday as i promised! i was very tired after work yesterday and literally went to sleep right away.
today was my last day at work (sadly. i cried like i never did before) so i will update much more often now until school starts (which is next week but its enough)

olivia's pov-

"hey!" josh said as he hugged me tight, he noticed people are staring, and let go.
"wait, i probably shouldn't have done that, im so sorry liv, it will probably make your situation at school worse and i-"
"josh, it's ok" i stopped him and chuckled, "its more than ok, it doesn't bother me, not anymore" i added and he smiled, "how was school then?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"it was good, i sat at lunch with sofia and julia, and the rest went by ok, i tried to just ignore everyone" i chuckled and he smiled at me, "well im glad u are good now, i couldn't stand keep thinking throughout the day that u are suffering cause of me" he said as i got lost in his eyes. "i wasn't suffering, i guess i was also overreacting this morning don't worry about that"
"no, no u weren't, and im sorry i caused that"
"will u stop saying sorry?" i laughed and he chuckled and nodded.

"ready for our twilight marathon?" he asked,
"im much more than ready" i smiled taking his hand and getting into his car, ignoring everyone else who surrounded us, i couldn't care less, when im with him, im only with him, nothing else matters.

"come on! play the movie already!" i said to josh excitedly, we're doing a twilight movie night. now u guess the rest.

"we can stop and keep tomorrow, u seem hella tired" he said chuckling as i yawn, "no no no! not happening!" i replied quickly brushing my hands against my face and rubbing my eyes. "nothing can stop me from watching rob pattinson" i added and he laughed at me turning his face to the screen playing the second movie.

joshuas pov-

she fell asleep, i knew it would happen, she deserves to get the rest she needed tho, she deserves the world.
ive known her for like i dont know, a month? and it feels like ive known her forever, she is so sweet and kind and thoughtful and beautiful and selfless and-
well u got the point, im falling for her, ive been thinking about it for the past week and now i accepted that.
but can u blame me? she's amazing.

once i stopped staring at her i picked her up and walked upstairs to her room and put her in her bed covering her with a blanket.
i sat next to her and brushed her hair with my fingers, playing with it as i smile when i see the smile showing up on her face in her sleep. gosh she is so cute.

"joshua hi!!" her mom suddenly greets me as i went downstairs, "hi! how was your day?" i asked politely.
ive met her mom two weeks ago for the first time, let me flutter myself and say that she likes me so far.
"its been good, thanks for asking!" she replied, "well liv fell asleep during a movie, so she is in her room sleeping, i will be heading out now, it was nice meeting u again sophia!" i said waving as i walked towards the door, "u too! come again soon!" she replied,
"i will!"

"hey sleepyhead" i said laughing as i answered olivia's facetime, "good morning to u too" she said smiling, her hair all over her face, she probably just woke up.
"good luck falling asleep at night tho, u slept quite a lot, but if u need help call me! i will talk to u until u will fall asleep. bu the way u still owe me a second movie night! we only watched the first twilight movie and then u fell asleep which is unacceptable" i said laughing, "we can do it tomorrow after i will finish my homework, i have this assignment to finish by the end of the week, after that u can come over and we will finish it" she replied chuckling.

we talked for like 40 minutes and then she went to shower, those times where i talk to her are the best times in my day, i cant believe i didn't know her before, now i can't even imagine living one day without hearing her voice.

"hey, its like, very late, u have school tomorrow" i said as i woke up answering her call.
"i know, i cant sleep" she chuckled and i laughed. "did i wake u up? omg im sorry i wouldn't have-"
"no don't be, i was expecting that to happen" i smiled at her and she just stared at me.
"hey-" she hesitated but then continued "do u wanna go to the beach? like go watch the sunrise"
"liv, u have school"
"i will ditch, come on live a little"
"no, u cant miss school because of me, i wont let it happen" i agrued.
"please, pretty please, my mom will he ok with that i promise!!" she begged.
"liv-"
"josh come on!!"
"are u sure its gonna be fine with your mom?"
"positive!"
"are u really sure??"
"im 100% sure!! come one"
"fine, i will pick u up in um.." i stopped looking at the clock, seeing its 3am, "an hour, be ready"
she smiled and nodded.
we talked for a bit more and than went to get ready.

i walked outside the house that im renting while im here, got into my car and left to pick her up.
"hey, im outside waiting for u in the car" i said as olivia answered my call, "ok, be right there" she replied and hang up.

"hey"
"hi"
"hi"
"hey"
"hey"
"ok stop" she said laughing. "lets goooo, i wanna get there already" she added.
i smiled at her driving away.

the ride went by fast, we screamed the lyrics of the songs we were playing at the top of our lungs until we arrived.

"here" i said laying down at the blanket we just placed on the sand close to the water.
"its so peaceful, i love it here, thank u for actually coming with me, i dont know anyone else who will" she said smiling as she layed next to me and stared at the sun goes up.

"hey, i have a question" i said feeling my body getting tensed. i sat and she looked at me confused getting up and sitting next to me. im gonna do it, its now or never.

"do u want to like, go out? not like go out, go out like a date" i said staring into her eyes.
"i would love that" she replied smiling and i smiled at her putting my arm around her shoulder as she laid her head on my shoulder, falling asleep a the sun was already up in the sky.

i realized most of my chapters are so boring so im sorry PLS-
anyway i hope u liked this one😗