0.23

olivia's pov-

"hey princess" he said hugging me.
"stop i cant believe u are leaving" i ranted. "lets not focus on that until we really have to" he replied with smile while opening the cab's door for me.
drive went by fast, too fast.
"here we go" he said giving me a hand while i leave the car. we just stood there, as i stared in his eyes.
"we will be alright" he put his hands to my cheeks as i hold onto his arms. "mhm" i nodded. "princess, its gonna be okay, we can do this, i promise, last night proved that we are better" he added and i nodded again. "come on, i wanna see a smile" he smirked making my frown turn upside down, "we will be fine" i said smiling. "thats my girl"
"i love u"
"i love u, more than anything else" he replied kissing me lightly. "i should go" he said and i hugged him tightly, "text me when u land, for real this time josh, or i swear to god i flying to la to kick u in the balls" i laughed, "i will text u so much u are gonna wanna block me" he replied laughing. and we stood there for a few minutes, "just one more" i kissed him again. "bye princess, see u soon" he smiled and i sent him back a smile and wave, we will be fine.

~~~

~~~

~~~

"party timeeee" sofia said as she entered my room with julia. "guys i have nothing to wear" i complained and three myself on my bed. "two seconds and i will find u something" juj replied smirking and went into my closet leaving and amd sof to gossip.
"ok so, theres these denim low rised jeans with this black tank top, or this little black dress" julia went into the room with clothes in her hands. "i vote dress" sofia clapped her hands. "i dont want it to be too much" i aimed for the jeans. "but dress is more fun" i ranted. "okay fine, hand over the dress" i gave in with a smile.

~~~

~~~

"heyyy" i said smiling at my phone, "i missed u" i added "omg u guys are so clingy" sofia laughed from next to me. "hey quit the roasting" josh defended. "look i wore a dress!" i said excitedly showing it to him through the phones camera.
"u look very pretty" he smiled at me . "sof and juj im sure u two look really nice" he added smirking, "thanks josh" juj yelled from behind, "send matt a hug from me pretty pls" sof begged. "ew im not hugging him" he replied as i laughed and sof rolled her eyes. "k josh i should go we are getting closer i love u and i miss u" i said quickly, "stay safe!" he said, "always" i smiled and hung up. "shell we go in?" i said smirking getting in the mood as they nodded excitedly.

~~~

third person's pov-

"ok, no splitting, juj, no drinking, deal?" sofia said and the two nodded with smiles on their faces.
the three walked in immediately trying to mingle, getting some drinks, dancing, having a blast, even meeting new people. making some more friends, sofia and olivia, drinking, again, and again.
"u guys, i have too pee" olivia said to the others, "no need to come with me, it will be two minutes, stay here" she insisted trying to stand straight.
"no splitting" julia replied, "comeee on juj! its fine, u stay here with my friend allie" she said smirking putting her arm around the new girl they just met who stood next to her making her laugh. "two minutes, i swear two minutes" she added quickly pointing up two fingers and got lost in the crowd.

"we need to find her" julia quickly said to sofia, "shes hella drunk" she added. "come on" sofia replied nodding and lead the two to the bathroom.

"hey baby" a 6 foot male came over to the drunk girl who was just trying to get to the closest bathroom. "uh do i know u?" she asked lightly with smile. "no, but u will, im jack" he smirked at the girl, who was playing with the ends of her long brown hair, her eyes scanning the room with curiosity, as the bot was getting closer to her then he should. "nice to...meet u jack. i...i really need to pee" she said giggling nervously trying to get away from the boy. "oh, i will wait here" he replied smiling as he looked at the girl going into the bathroom.
the cold water running on her hands sobering her up a tiny bit, suddenly feeling dizzy, but shaking it away.
"hey, u are back" the male said once she left the bathroom, "oh u" she smiled nervously, remembering that she met him a few minutes ago, "i...i should go, my friends are waiting for me" she said as she tripped. "here let me help u" the guy tried to 'help' the young girl, leading her to the closest bedroom, placing her on the bed.
"w...wheres sof and julia?"
"on their way, lets wait for them here ok?" he smirked as she nodded holding her head, not noticing the guy was forcing himself on top of her. "hey...what are u doing, i...i have a boyfriend" she said trying to get him off of her. "it will be quick, he doesnt have to know" he replied kissing her neck harshly, "n...no, thats for josh and josh only" she replied placing a hand on her neck as the guy went down her body trying to get take her dress off, his hands touching every single inch of her body.
"no...no" she tried to fight pulling the sleeves back up, but he was quicker, stronger, taller, heavier and bigger than the petit 5"5 girl who was laying miserably on the bed.
"enough" she whispered as she tried to use every little strength she had in her body to get the animal of off her, twisting and turning under him, trying to get away. "stop!" she yelled, feeling sober as she finally got out of his grip, not noticing the tears on her face. "i said no" she said harshly as she ran out of the room,
hearing the guy laughing with his friends "u ugly anyway, no one will ever touch u" she heard him yell as she ran down the stairs crying, and out of that house, pulling out her phone and calling the only person she needs as she was walking outside sitting on a bench waiting for her friends.
at this point sobbing hysterically, "josh?"

~~~
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
hope u liked it
lowkey speechless idk what to say
love yall
💋
😭