0.18

olivia's pov -

"what do i do now? what do i say? come on help me i cant leave him on read- oh my god im freaking iut what am i gonna do in having a panic-"
"liv, breathe" julia said to me on the phone, "in and out, lets take five deep breaths. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. are u better now?" she asked calm, "yea, yes i am. but now for real what do i say i cant let him wait for that long" i replied worried.

"first of all, u can. he is supposed to be the one chasing u and begging for your forgiveness not the other way around" she said while drinking some water, "now let me ask u, what do u want? do u want him back? do u want to get back to where u two were? do u want this relationship? do u trust him enough for that? do u love him?" she asked genuinely.
"i love him more than anything on earth, and i miss him, and i want him by my side, but its more than that, he hurt me a lot. and i trusted him and he left me, we need to talk face to face it cant be like that over the phone, and he knows its not gonna work if we will do it over the phone" i replied truthfully.
"well then, here u go, that's exactly what u are going to tell him".

after texting julia a little abt the message, i went to sleep, but i couldn't, so again, i took the book that was laying next to me and read, until i fell asleep

"livvy..hey...u are gonna hate me for waking me up and u are even gonna hate me more for what im doing right now but someone is here to see u" my mom whispered after shaking me a little, "fuck it they will wait mom stop its sunday let me sleep" i groaned putting one of my pillows on my head, trying to go back to sleep. "its ok, i will wait, thank u" i heard someone whispering, but i was too tired to focus on that, i simply ignored the voice and let myself fall asleep again.

"h..hey..good morning" i heard someone saying as i opened my eyes, i rubbed my eyes a little and then looked at the person that was standing in my room, right when i saw him my jaw fell to the floor. when i said we need to talk about it face to face, i didn't meant it like right now.

"uh..um..i-" i couldn't talk properly.
"your hoodie nice" he said chuckling and i looked down on what im wearing, FUCK shit fuck im in his clothes, god im so embarrassed.
"i- u can take it back if u want" i said taking it off and giving him the hoodie back, "woah liv-" he said covering his eyes. "sorry am i too ugly for u?" i snapped and rolled my eyes.
"u are beautiful, i just- u are not wearing anything but a bra" he mumbled not taking his hands off of his eyes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. i quickly took the hoodie back and put it on.