0.25

third person's pov-

the sunlight waking up the girl through her curtains, making her remember that there's this thing called life.
seeing her phone next to her, dead, probably because of last night when she fell asleep with joshua on the phone. she plugged the phone in and brushed her hair, making herself feel somewhat put together, entering her bathroom, washing her teeth, then going into the shower, everything it takes to make herself feel better, feel less ruined than before.
but the shower made it worse, feeling herself in her own body making her memory throw pictures from that night to her mind. reminding her the rude comments the guy said as she tried to run away from him. feeling gross in her own body, feeling her sore neck from the way he attacked it, and her sore throat from crying after.
getting into her freshly washed pj's, sitting by her desk, grabbing a pen as she tried to take joshua's advice. use the talent she has, use the way she sees the world and can show her feelings through words. use her coping skills when she needs it the most.

"took everything I loved and crushed it in between your fingers" she wrote on the paperr as she saw her dress thrown on the floor.
"and I doubt you ever think about the damage that you did"
but I hold onto every detail like my life depends on it"

"how could anybody do the things she did so easily"

some lyrics that she wrote it her diary, as she was telling the story, her story.

~~~

"liv, u should eat something" the girl heard her mom says through the door, she has been writing and playing her instruments for a few hours, not bothering to check her phone, or even leave her room, she was just trying to heal.
she opened the door with a broken smile, taking the cup of smoothie her mom made her, whispering thank u, as she grabs her phone to text the people she loved that she is ok, trying to look tough, even tho inside she wants to scream and cry and let all of her emotions go, but she had to keep them in, to put on a brave face, fake it until u make it right?

~~~

~~~

after lots of journaling, two phone calls with josh who kept checking up in her, and the girls who called like four times, to see that she is somewhat a little bit ok, she fell asleep early, causing her to wake up at 4:30 am, already going into the second day of healing.
as the thoughts kept coming she couldn't go back to sleep, so she put on a hoodie and sweats, and went for a walk at the place who makes her feel connected to her comfort person, the one who can make it all feel better.