0.16

olivia's pov -

"eat this or we will haunt u!" i heard sofia yelling from outside, i looked towards the door and saw pieces of pizza on a paper towel. they really did just slide pizza under my door huh.
i let it sit there and went back under my blanket, covered in his sweats and spiderman blanket staring at the bracelet he gave me, wondering if he still has mine on his wrist.

"yo piano girl! did u eat?" i suddenly heard julia yelling, i looked back at the pizza who was still on the floor, "open the door i wanna see and give u water!" she said, i took the slices and threw it out the window and opened the door.
"holy jesus!" she yelled, "go shower pls, and drink water, sof and i will clean your room" she added and i nodded, i dont feel like arguing.
i showered and put on his short sweats and his long sleeved shirt i wore when we went camping. everything i wanna do rn is just lay in bad and cry.
"here, we got u some cold water, and iced coffee, theres also some donuts in the bag, i know u probably dont wanna talk to anyone right now so we are gonna leave, but any time u feel like talking call us pls we are here for u" sofia said hugging me and i nodded, "thank u" i whispered and they left.
i layed back in bad and chugged the whole water bottle, damn i needed that.
i took my guitar who was laying on the bed next to me and started playing something.

posting that song definitely made me feel better, it cheered me up a little, distractedmy mind a bit

posting that song definitely made me feel better, it cheered me up a little, distractedmy mind a bit. until the comments about the fact that its josh's shirt came, but its ok, i've learned to ignore it, he taught me how.
i layed in my bad covered in his blanket, sniffing it to see if it still smells like him, and it's somehow does, i hugged it tight and started thinking about our memories, i replayed them in my mind, until i fell asleep.
"liv good morning" i heard someone says as a bright light came into my eyes completely blinding me, "woah what the fuck" i said rubbing my eyes, "come on, wake up u need to go school" i heard my mom saying and my heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened.
"no way, im not going" i said confident, "sorry to tel u but its time, listen, i get it and i know what u are going through, ive been there" she said as she sat next to me.
"but u cant let it control your life, i know everything u wanna do is lay in bad and cry but u cant, also your principal called me yesterday about u missing school a lot lately, i cant keep lying to him about it and we both know i cant tell him that u are going through a break up" she added, "come in get up, i made waffles"
"im not hungry" i mumbled while getting up and taking some jeans and a hoodie from my closet.
i brushed my teeth and braided my hair, not feeling the need to put on some make up or something. i put on my shoes grabbed my phone and bag and left my room. "can u drive me to school please?" i asked my mom quietly, she sent me a small smile and nodded, "thanks" i whispered, "let me know when we are leaving" i added and sat on the couch in the living room.
about 15 minutes later my mom came in, "come on lets get u to school" she smiled.
"can i play some music?" i asked and she nodded, i played josh and i's playlist, its not because its ours..it just have my fav taylor songs..

"we are here" my mom said as she pulled over, "call me if u need anything, even if it's picking u up, but please don't leave in the middle of the day, u have to move on and going to school is one of the steps" she said fixing my hair a little, "walk into there with your chin up like u own the place" she added smiling and i nodded and left the car, as i walked into the gate i heard all the whispering starting, ignored everything and walked into the building, obviously in the hallways they have to be loud as fuck.

"she looks bad"
"whats wrong with her"
"something probably happened with her new boyfriend"
"she needs her joshua back"
"they were never together apparently"
"she needs help did u see her song?"
"she needs therapy"
i flipped them all off and walked into the classroom.
seeing in the only one there, i sat in the bag and put my airpods in my ears, playing another playlist these time, i dont feel like crying.

"u are here!!" julia and sofia ran up to me and hugged me, "my mom kinda forced me, she said its one if the steps to help me move on, bullshit. i cant stand this place" i whined, "babe she is right, also u just hate this place cause u hate the world, nothing is actually different u just pay attention to everything cuz there's nothing to keep u away from it anymore" sofia said with a half smile and i stayed silent, "how'd u sleep last night?" julia asked, "well actually" i replied, "thats good im proud of u" she said, "see? thats a step" sofia added smiling and i sent her a small smile, "hey! a smile! another step" she said making me feel better. im getting better.

i kinda like this chapter so i hope yall enjoyed it as much as i did writing it!
love ya