0.30

olivia's pov-

12.24 - tomorrow.
christmas, that time of the year when the trees turns white from the snow and the most comforting thing to do is watch movies with a cup of hot chocolate.
dinner with your families and friends, presents, and then going to sleep waking up the day after in your cosy pj and just doing nothing.
its my fav time of the year, and this year? uts gonna be better, i see josh this year.
christmas for me is small, nothing too much or too big, but i like it, it means more than anything to me, the break from life, taking a pause from this ling fast journey and just spending tume with your loved ones and yourself, which isnt less important.
this year, as every year, its just dinner with my mom, and then i hang out w the girls. probably a sleepover at my house, again, nothing too big, but it's the things i look forward too, its one of these things that has the biggest effect on me. also its not like i will be able to sleep anyway until tomorrow night.

~~~

"hey, dinners ready, help me set the table" my mom said as she walked into my room with as smile, my smile even bugger than hers.
i followed her to the kitchen, setting up the table, scanning our christmas tree, finding that one small piece that was a pic of my mom, josh and i, making my heart beat faster and my cheeks turn red, just the thought of him can make my body go wild.

~~~

"so, i know u dont like the presents idea so much, but its the most sentimental thing i could give u, she said taking a small box out of her pocket, taking out a dainty necklace, a special one. with a small charm that holds an emerald diamond, on the back of it the initials of our names, "it was your grandma's, i took it to get the initials on the back" she explained making my smile grow bigger than possible, "mom its beautiful" i said looking in her eyes as i put it around my neck. "i know we have our small family, and that its just us, and that its not always fun to walk into an empty house when u come home from school, or not always having home cooked meals on the table, and i know father and daughter days at school weren't a blast when u showed up with your mom, but its us, and its the best thing i could ever wish for, u are the best thing this world could ever give me, and im proud of u, and the woman u are becoming" she said holding my hands making my eyes tear up as i hugged her, "showing up with u to father daughter days at school was the best" i chuckled through the tears, "mom u are more than enough for me, u are my hero. i dont need anything else as long as u are with me, u gave me the best life a girl could ever wish for, and i love u" i added pulling away, "plus ordering mcdonalds is totally fine" i laughed as i pulled out a small box from my pocket, "i guess u can tell im your daughter" i said handing her the small box the contains the necklace with the heart charm on it that has a small flower that i drew engraved in it, "i drew the flower" i said without explaining too much as she looked at me with the biggest smile, "baby its beautiful, thank u" she said as she was hugging me.
i love my mom.

~~~

third person's pov-

"guys, remember the mission, keep me occupied, and then going to sleep really late, so we can sleep through out most of tomorrow so i dont have a lot of waiting to do" the long brown haired girl explained to her two best friends who were sitting on her bed.
"ok so, for tonight we have..." olivia said she grabbed a chuck board. "hey, drumroll pls" she added with a smirked on her face. the girls chuckled and went along with their friends plan.
" we have some
board games
christmas movies
just dance
cards
late night drive.
anything else?" she asked with a smiles as the girls shook their heads. "ok great" the girl said pleased with their behavior.
the night went on as planned, some cards, puzzles, monopoly, movies, some dancing and singing and late night drive. they had the best time of their lives.

 they had the best time of their lives

~~~

~~~

the warm from the sun rays tickled her skin making her wake up, looking to her side she saw her best friends sprawled on her bed. getting up, she opened her phone checking the date, 12.25, 1:05pm, today. the thought of getting reunited with her person making her stomach get filled up with butterflies, and her heart beat 10 times faster, she is going to see joshua, today.

~~~

authors here!!!!!
hope u likes it
comment and vote to make me feel like someone is actually reading this LMFAOSJJSNENDNR
OK
BYE
LOVE U
A LOT
BYE