0.34

third person's pov-

"wait, there are many people there, are we sure we wanna do this?" the girl asked right before her love left the car. "princess, i couldn't care less about what other people think, we've been waiting for this, we are going" he said holding her hands, "but the second we go there it's confirming our relationship and what if people-"
"liv, the only thing that matters, is us" he stopped her placing a hand on her cheek, "now lets go" he added kissing her and leaving the car with excitement.

~~~

"we have three tries, u wanna go for it?" he asked olivia nicely, handing her one ball. "close one eye...aim precisely with the other hand, throw lightly" he guided her, as he helped her throw the ball on the tower of bottles.
she jumped up and down, clapping her hands when she scored, like a little girl. "getting franklin a friend huh" he smirked as he hugged her from behind as she picked a pink bear. "a girlfriend" she answered smiling.

~~~

"which ride are we going on?" she asked the curly haired guy, "that one!" he pointed at the biggest rollercoaster he could see.
"fuck" she whispered, "its fine, i will protect u" he said wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "sure" she laughed, as she looked at him, spotting a person staring at them, she stared back, causing joshua to check whats keeping her so occupied. he kissed her. proving a point, showing that he doesn't care. fuck em all, he thought.
he loves her, he couldn't imagined his life without her, or picture himself without her being by his side. he didn't care about anything else but her, and their relationship, she meant everything to him, she was everything.

~~~

~~~

~~~

"hey princess?" he tried to get her attention, as she focused on the pages in front of her.
"hm?" she mumbled not turning around, trying to not to lose her train of thought. "check this out" he said getting up from the bed, standing next to her, handing her his phone. her face turning red as she saw the tweet about them. "its fine" she said looking in his eyes. "we knew that something like this would happen sooner or later, i feel relieved" she added smiling, making him smirk and kiss her forehead, "as long as u are good with it" he said rubbing her shoulder, when his phone start ringing. his manager. "here we go" he said and she looked at him confused, "what do u mean?" the girl asked concerned, "dont worry about it" he replied smiling picking up the phone.

"hey"
"sure"
"no its fine dont worry about it she is good"
"yes i know"
"relax"
"sure"
"well i will talk to u later"
"bye"

hearing half the conversation she stared at him, trying to understand whats going on, praying its not bad.
"i can see that u are worried" he said smiling holding her hands, pulling her into a hug. "its fine, he just wanted to check that im not doing anything stupid" he reassured her, "well u are stupid so the chances of u doing something dumb is abnormal" she laughed as he chuckled. "sure whatever u say" he kissed her head.

"hey, im leaving, can u water the garden?" her mom said after knocking on the door and opening it. "sure, yea" olivia replied with a soft smile.
"im the best with plants" the curly guy said with a charming smile, "im sure u are" her mom said chuckling and left.

"why isnt it working" the guy ranted as he tried to turn on the water pipe. "try again" she replied, "what a helpful person" he mocked her causing her to laugh lightly. he tried to look inside the pipe, when all of the sudden water splashed on his face, causing the girl to laugh uncontrollably. "what are u laughing at?" he said pointing the pipe on the girl who stood next to him, "joshua taylor bassett u did a horrible mistake" she said threatening him. jumping on his back trying to steal the pipe, and shoving it in his shirt, making his back wet. making his jaw almost hit the floor, "u did not-"
"i actually did" she laughed harder and harder, jumping off his back. he turned off the pipe, and grabbed her by her waist, picking her up.
"hey, put me down" she said smacking his back, trying to control her laugh as she remembered his face expression when the water hit his face. "i dont think so" he replied running inside with her on his shoulder, dropping her on the couch and tickling her. "fine" she said between laughs, "s...sorry" her laughter echoed around the house. "apology accepted" he smirked as he laid on top of her, she blushed as she kissed him lightly, soon enough the kiss getting more and more passionate. just them, alone, with each other.
"not...not yet" she suddenly spoke. "god, sure princess, im sorry if weve went too far" he said feeling sorry, ״no no dont be, its all good" she smiled, "i just dont want us to rush into it" she added placing a hand on his cheek, "i love u" she said kissing his cheek, "i love u too" he replied kissing her delightfully. "now go shower u stink" she said laughing, "excuse me?" he got up chuckling, "u too" he added making her laugh.
he always made her laugh.

"hey...mom? can...i think... can we go to the doctor?um the gynecologist? i think im ready" she said shyly to the phone, as she heard the shower door getting closed.

~~~

authors here!!
im backkkkk
hope u liked it
its oinda boring but bare with me
love u a lottt