0.39

third persons pov-

"liv? did he eat u? do u need help?" the blonde said from the other side of the door, causing the two to laugh hysterically, "come in" joshua said laughing.
she walked in and covered her eyes fastly, "i hope u are not naked under the blankets, not under my roof" she said worried, making them laugh again. sabrina was one of the funniest people joshua knew, and he was happy she was friends with the person who meant the world to him.
"come with me to josh's show tonight please" olivia begged, "omg fun! can i open? i can do comedy and make josh jokes all night" she offered making herself laugh. "i would rather not" he immediately turned her down while olivia tried to hold down her laughter. "but u can show up in the vip q&a thing" he suggested, "omg we should go up there together and prank him" sabrina told olivia causing her blood to rush into her cheeks. "as if my anxiety can handle standing on a stage" olivia chuckled feeling her cheeks turning burgundy. "baby its not even that many people, a 100 max. plus im there with u" the curly guy tried to convince her, "oh shut up as if u are calming, ignore the dumbass im on stage with u it will be funny and fun promise" she blonde girl got closer to her and pulled her out of bed, "lets go get ready, i have a top that i want u to wear its gonna look great, also i want to do your hair and makeup please" sabrina clapped her hands smiling, as joshua sent the brunette a sorry smile, "sorry princess, sab shes all yours" joshua laughed, "what are u saying? are y mocking me?" sabrina teased, "he is an idiot" olivia laughed taking the girl out of the room, "hey!" he yelled from behind, trying to enter sabrinas room after the girls, only to have the door slammed in his face, "sorry! girlies getting ready!" plivia yelled from behind laughing, leaving the guy to smile.
he was afraid that their time in la will make olivia feel like an outsider, he knew she could get along with people and mingle, but he was worried that she wont find her place, or feel comfortable around la, he was so grateful to have sabrina right now, especially coming to his show with them today.

"ok, ready?" sabrina says with excitement pulling a surprise out of her bag, "what is it????" olivia jumped up and down like a child, "what the actual fuck" she said with disbelief, staring and the toy in sabrinas hand

"ok, ready?" sabrina says with excitement pulling a surprise out of her bag, "what is it????" olivia jumped up and down like a child, "what the actual fuck" she said with disbelief, staring and the toy in sabrinas hand. "u dumb, a car, duh. look it has a remote!" sabrina replied with a smile, "ok listen, quick, get us a pen and a paper, were sending josh a message from the underworld" she added with a mischievous smile, making olivia laugh so hard, but quickly shutting up remembering hes six feet away on the stage, talking to fans.
"and...done" the blonde haired girl said proudly, closing the pen in her hands, "is your phone camera ready?" olivia said as she folded the paper and placed it in the toy car's sit. "of course" sabrina replied happily, "ready? set, go" olivia said and she turned on the car, using the remote to get it onto the stage. as the car went far from them, closer to joshau, the louder the laughter was, "oh wow" they hear him say, "gee i wonder who is the bad driver who got this thing here" he mocked getting closer to the car, causing olivia to raise an eyebrow, "bitch, bad driver my ass" she cursed only for sabrina to hear, causing her to laugh harder.
"guys, listen to that," he said and air quoted, "romur has it u are actually a vampire with straight hair and your height is 3"6 but u hide it with heels", he read out loud causing the crowd to laugh harder, "fuck, u said u wouldn't tell" he said turning towards the curtains, dragging olivia onto the stage, as she shook her head while maintaining her laugh, the screams got louder as she was visible for the crowd. the fear in her body grew stronger, she wasn't used to be the center of the room. "u are good, im here" he whispered in her ear quickly, causing the screams to grow louder, but making her anxiety go away. "tell me this isnt the funniest shit youve ever seen" she laughed pointing to the toy, "it was sabs idea." she added laughing again.
sabrina joined them on stage, making olivia feel even more comfortable. she was a natural at this, laughing with the people in front of her, talking to them as if they're best friends and giving them the best behavior she can give.
"that was fun" the brunette said as they walked off the stage, "straight hair and heels huh?" joshua glared at sabrina causing her to laugh, "that was so funny" she held her belly, "that was stupid"
"no fighting" olivia said chuckling.
time passed by quickly, they played games and gossiped for hours until it was time for joshua to walk out and give the best performance he could.
"u are good, and u will do great, i promise, and i love u, and im proud of u, no matter what, even if one of your high heels breaks in the middle of the show" she said laughing lightly, causing him to smile at her purely, "u are the best thing i have," he kissed her, "dont worry, my shoes wont break" he winked at her, causing her to chuckle, "i know u are all fun and jokes now, but inside u are stressed, i promise, u will do great, jokes aside, u are the best songwriter and singer and performer i know" she held his hands. "i love u" he pulled her close, getting the strength he needed. "do u wanna sing?" he asked her, causing her to open her mouth, and close it, and open again. she stared at him with wide eyes, speechless.

~~~~

HEY BABESSSS
i had this draft saved here and j didnt upload this so im uploading it now, might write another chapter now cause i feel like it
ilyyy

btw ik this story is getting so old of josh and liv and stuff but low key just ignore it
its nice
love ya