0.38

third person's pov-

waking up, not even opening his eyes, joshua reached for the side of his bed next to him, trying to feel where is the one he cuddled with at nights they were together. the feeling of nothing but cold sheets shook him up, causing him to remember the events of last night.
rubbing his eyes, trying to get used to the sunlight, which only made his headache go stronger, he got out of bed, checking the time on his phone, seeing its only 9am.
he went towards the bathroom, brushed his teeth harshly, while the girl with the long brown hair didn't leave his mind.
joshua knew he should give her space and let things cool off before reaching out to her, but he couldn't ignore the need to talk to her, to make things right.
they had less then a week left together, and god knows when they will meet the next time after she goes back home.
the curly guy couldn't let himself waste his time, and wait. he needed her, he needed her like air for his lungs. she was his everything, and there was no chance he would waste the time arguing and fighting instead of just being with her, spending his time admiring him.
"what?" he straight up asked when he answered his phone, "good morning to u too mr. cranky pants" his manager mocked with a chuckle, "cut it out, im not in the mood, whats going on?" he asked annoyed. "young man drop the damn attitude" his manager argued, "fine, sorry"
"anyway, just reminding u to be ready at two, soundcheck starts at two thirty" he informed, referring to his show tonight.
with everything that's happening, he almost forgot about his show tonight. and now the urge to run iver to sabrinas house, and find his girl just grew bigger and stronger. he couldn't do it tonight without her, and not just tonight, any night.

"sab!" he yelled from outside the door, knocking for the third time, "what the fuck?" suddenly the blonde hair opened the door, with messy hair and a blanket wrapped around her, "josh? what the actual fuck? why are u yelling like a maniac, its 9am! i was sleeping!" she complained, "where's she?" he ignored her little lecture, "sleeping, like a normal person, after partying and drinking, which u should be doing now too" she replied, almost falling asleep while standing. "can i come in?" joshua asked innocently, "she's sleeping"
"i know, i wont wake her up, i dont want her too, just let me see her, i will wait for her to wake up" he begged, "no noise, i dont wanna hear a thing, u hear me? if u do anything that wakes me up i swear to hod josh i will kick your balls" she threatened, holding her hand up ti her forehead due ti her headache. "good night" she added quickly while turning around and going inside a room. "wait where-" he was about to ask, where he could find the girl, but blondie was already inside her bedroom.
walking around the house, putting her ear close to every door and trying to listen if he could hear her silent snores from inside each room. but he failed, so he opened each door quietly, until he spotted a small figure, long brown braid, and a black hoodie, laying on the bed covered with two blankets. he smiled and the sight of his girlfriend, but quickly frowning, feeling his heart cracks at the memory at the evening before. he didn't even get to kiss her at midnight.
he was hurt, all he wanted was her trust, he was willing to do everything he could to show her that he is trustworthy, that she can count on him, and believe him, and be sure that he is always by her side, only looking at her.
he was hurt, but he knew he hurt her even more, which made his heart and soul ache even more, he hated when she was sad, and he couldn't stand the fact that he was the reason. at this point he didnt even care about his own feelings or whether whos right or wrong, he just wanted to make her feel better, to make them feel better.
he sat on the chair in the corner of the room and watched her, adoring and admiring her.

he sat there for about 30 minutes, until she started moving and twitching, signs of her waking up, she was an early bird, she never overslept or woke up at three, she wasn't like that, no matter when she fell asleep.
"josh?" she asked confused, while her vision was still blurry and weird, from the fact thaf she just opened her eyes, he smile at her, and sat on the bed next to her, letting his hand reach her head, stroking her hair. "woah" she said feeling the pounding in her head, "fuck?"
"there u go" he said handing her a box of advil, and pointing on a glass of water on the bedside table, that he brought earlier, when she was still asleep. she sent him a sweet small smile, while reaching for the box taking one pill, "thank you" she whispered blushing. "always" he smiled at her.
"listen i-"
"josh, too early" she said looking in his eyes, "i know, i just, hear me out, ok?" he begged, and she nodded.
"i was an asshole, im sorry princess, for everything i said. i regret everything, i should've stayed with u, and not get caught up in the conversation with emma, not even mentioning how fucked uo were the things ive said to u. i love u baby, and i didn't mean anything i said, and i want u by my side always. i dont have the right to tell u what to do or drink, and whatever u do i should support u-"
"josh u are not the only one in the wrong here. i should know better then just blaming u and accusing u. i know u would never do such things to me, and i said some fucked up things too, i was more mad at the world for throwing all the fuckers at me. and mad at myself, for not fighting that guy on my own, and for not trusting u, im just-" she stopped to gather her thoughts, thinking whether she should spill her guts or not. "im scared that im not good enough for u, and i know u dont think that, but i cant help but wonder how im not good for your career, and that u are better off without me. im scared that im holding u back and that there are many others and much better options than me right around the corner for you and that someday u will realize that too and take off" she admitted with honesty.
"princess," he layed mext her, dragging her closer to him, cuddling and hugging her. "i get it, and i feel the same sometimes. the long distance, and the public eye, i have the times when i wonder that maybe its all too much for u, too damaging, and feeling ashamed that i dragged u into this. but then i remind myself the times i made u happy, genuinely happy, and the times i was there for u, making up for my mistakes and helping u get back up. liv u are the best thing in my life, and i will never walk out on u, i cant and i wouldn't, the day that i met u my life has become so much clearer. and its not easy, but its comforting. u are my safe space, the one thing i can always count on" he lectured while stroking her hair. "and i will never let u slip away, no matter how hard u tried, no matter how complicated life gets" he added. "i like your complications" she whispered with a smile, causing him to chuckle, "i love all things about u" she added, lifting her face, looking at him the eye, "i love it when u snore" he teased with a smirked in his face, "oh yea?" she smirked back at hum, "yea" he was about to kiss her, "no, morning breath" she stopped him, "plus u say i snore" she added laughing, "well u do, and i dont care" he ignored her comments and kissed her.
"will u come with me to the show? soundcheck starts at two thirty, please come" he asked, "i...-"
"i need u by my side" he stopped her, "i wont pressure u, i would never" he said kissing her head, as she pushed herself closer to his side, resting her head on his chest. "josh-"
"i know this is totally out of your comfort zone, but just- stay in the curtains, so when i get nervous i can just look at u, u can bring sab so u wont get bored, its just that, i havent performed in months, i really meed u with me tonight" he explained and she smiled at him, "u didnt even gave me the chance to say yes" she looked up in his eyes, seeing the sparks in them as she agreed, "u didn't have to try and convince me, i already told u i will come" she smiled at him, watching the light in his eyes turn on. "i love u" he said, "like a crazy fucking amount" he added causing her to laugh lightly, "well i love u back" she replied, "like a crazy fucking amount".

~~~
authors here!!!!
hope u liked it!!!!
noticed the little johnny and shannon moment i threw in their??
ive just finished three days ago both binding and keeping 13 in 5 days, and i CANT get it out if my mind
never read such good romance
a 5/5 and im never shutting up about these books
anyway love uuuu