0.32

third persons pov-

"mom, were here" the girl said as the two walked inside her house. her mom walking towards them with excitement, "josh im so happy to see u!" she said gladly while hugging him tight, "im happy to see u too jennifer" he replied with a big smile, "come on let me show u your room" she grabbed his hand leading him to the guests room, "uh mom, stealing my boyfriend after i haven't seen him in a month? not cool" the young girl said loudly hoping her mom would hear her as she was long gone by now. "deal with it" the mom replied making the girl laugh.

~~~

"hey, that's new" he said pointing at the framed picture that was on her nightstand, a picture of them. "yea, i guess u haven't seen it, i put this here like three days ago" she replied with a smile as she laid down rest her head on his thigh. "i really missed this" she said as he played with her hair, "so, do u wanna go out?" he asked smirking, "actually no, i just wanna be with u, here."

they set up the tv, he was turning on disney plus, as the girl laid next to him with her head on his chest, his free hand drawing circles on her back, "i love u" he heard her suddenly say, making his heart beat faster, "i can hear your heartbeat" she giggled making him chuckle, "i love u" he said kissing her head.
watching some disney shows and movies, when eventually they fell asleep, unintentionally. making the bedroom her mom set up for him stay the way it was yesterday.

 making the bedroom her mom set up for him stay the way it was yesterday

~~~

~~~

"u wake up pretty" the guy told her as she woke up, making her feel shy as he threw compliments on her just when she woke up, "too early for that" she said with a raspy voice, getting closer to him, feeling the heat that his body is releasing.
after about 30 minutes, of complete comfortable silence, the girl said as joshua starred at her mesmerized, "so plans for today, going with juj to the mall, then coming over here, and at six we have the fair" she clapped her hands with excitement.
"why mall?" he asked frustrated, already knowing he is gonna chase after the girls like a puppy, while other people chase him for pictures.
"i know u dont like it, but i really need some new clothes, and u have good eye and will tell me the truth and try and help juj to convince me to not to buy ugly shit" she explained as she laid on top of him , wrapping her hands around his neck, "it will be fun, promise" she added kissing him softly, as he starred in her eyes, getting lost in them. "fine, ok" he gave in, "only because i dont want u to wear ugly shit" he said making her laugh.
the beauty in it, is that he didn't actually care, he just looked for her attention.
he knew that as long as he is with her, he couldn't care less about where they are, with who, or when. when he has her by his side, when they were together, they were the happiest, without a care in the world, and nothing could ever beat that.

~~~

"hey josh? can u come here?" the girl called him from inside the fitting room, "hey" he said with a smirk as he slightly moved the curtain peeking inside, making her blush, "can u tie it for me?" she asked holding the straps of the dress she was trying on.
"u are beautiful" he said looking in the mirror in front of them, resting his head on her shoulder as he hugged her from behind, making her cheeks turn redder. "stop" she giggled, "juj!! what about this?" she said leaving the fitting room opening a bit the curtain that covered julia. "i love it liv, if u dont buy it im buying it for u" she replied admiring the champagne colored silk dress that ended above the girl's knees, "really?" she asked surprise, feeling a little insecure, remembering the last time she wore a dress.
"babes its so beautiful u dont even understand, i promise" the red head told her with honesty, "ok fine" olivia replied with excitement, going back in the fitting room.
"u can stay, i dont mind" she said to joshua with a smile as he was about to leave, "plus u deserve to sit down, and not be bored to death" she added chuckling as he smiled at her, admiring the angel that came into his life. "what else do u need to get?" he asked, trying to be more helpful. "i think the white dress is for the new year party u told me about,
and now i want another one for tonight" she replied feeling satisfied, "princess dont forget u will get cold" he explained, "a black leather jackets is gonna be fine for the party" she insisted, "for tonight, i could do like, cool jeans, a long sleeved and again a leather coat over it" she added with excitement, waiting for juj to finish up so they can go look for the next outfit she wanted.

~~~

"so, what now?״ he asked as they got into her car, splitting up from julia who needed to leave to a birthday party of her aunt. "food, im hungry" she replied instantly, "what do u wanna get?" he asked feeling really hungry himself. "i could do ice cream" she replied making him laugh, "no" he said, "ok offensive much?" she replied being sassy. "we need actual food, u will get hungry 30 minutes later and tired because of the suger and it will give nothing to your body" he explained, "i swear to god i am seeing a grandma, thats it, u are a grandma" she roasted him, "let go italian, get some pasta" he suggested ignoring her comment, "fine grandma" she laughed making him chuckle, and driving away as she turned up the volume of the music.

~~~

"a child, a literal baby " she wiped red sauce off his nose, "first a grandma, now a baby what else? a millennial?" he asked, "yes, exactly, u read my mind" she replied continuing the roasting game.
"yea?"
"yea" she laughed uncontrollably until she felt wetness on her cheek, "u got some here" he said pointing to his cheek and licking his fingers from the sauce he smeared on her, "joshua i swear to god-"
"hey, no joshua" he stopped her placing a finger to her mouth, "u are playing with fire mister" she said staring into his soul. "well as long as its with u i dont care" he tried to charm his way out of it, but unlike most times he didnt succeed. "stop, ew, cringe" she replied with a disgusted look on her face. "i want to kiss u" he said, "well u are gonna have to wait till we got home" she replied feeling the blood rushing into her cheeks. "then lets go"

~~~

she laughed as he tickled her belly, kissing her face as much as he could, meanwhile she tried to kiss his lips, just two young ones, in love, fooling around, all fun until her mom walked in. feeling suspicious, surprised, embarrassed and worried.

~~~

authors here!!
hope u liked it!
sorry i didnt posted yesterday💋💋
im gonna go write another chapter now hopefully i will post it today
also im going on dour days trip from school next week so i might not update unless i will have the time on sunday to write few chapters for yall, i will try my best!! just thought i should update u guys in that so u dont think i disappeared
love u💋🩷🩷🩷🩷