0.10

olivia's pov-

its day number 1, in 9 days he leaves.

i woke up at 7. thank god i woke up and im not late.
i went to sleep so late, cried myself to sleep, the fact that he is leaving soon sank in.
i brushed my teeth and hair and rushed to my desk, i crossed a line under the first line on my list.

10 days.
9 days.
8 days.
7 days.
6 days.
5 days.
4 days.
3 days.
2 days.
tomorrow.
today.

yes i know, making a list probably isn't the best thing to do, but i want it to remind me to spend every second with him now, cause soon i wont have him one call away from me.

i walked into school ignoring all the atares and whispers, im getting used to it, it took me some time, and it still bothers me a lot, but its still better.
i walked into the building and went to my locker.

"juj!!!" i hugged my cousin, how stood by my locker. "woah someone here is happy, when u called sof and i last night u were the complete opposite, your mood changed completely" she said surprised.

"well I've decided that instead pf crying i should waste the time he is here with him and being happy and make the most out of it, it's for the better" i smiled.

"yes girl thats the spirit!" sof suddenly came to us putting her arm around my shoulder. "where did u come from??" julia asked laughing. "see i have this super power when i can-"
"hey olivia!" a girl came up to us stopping sof.
"is it true that u are dating joshua bassett?? did her really came here?? the rumours are-"
"is it true that u have no respect towards other people's privacy? girl shut the fuck up and leave its none of your business" sofia stopped her and julia laughed a bit.

"sof it's ok, really" i whispered to her, and turned back to the girl. "well, i would like not to talk about it, could u please not come up to me and talk to me about it? respect my privacy, thank u" i said to her in one breath and she left.

"girl, u have to stop being that nice, they are so fucking disrespectful and u shouldn't give them respect when they dont give a fuck about yours" sofia said as i turned back to them.
"i know, but i will feel bad if i will just say it the way u said it. i wish i could go off like that" i replied desperate. "its gonna be ok, everyone is gonna forget about it soon" julia said as we walked into the classroom.
"i hope".

"where are u?? ive been looking everywhere" i said to him on the phone as i walked all around the empty parking lot

"im at the regular parking lot, not the one in the back of the school as usual" he replied and my eyes went wide.
"what?? josh everyone is gonna see u, and bother u, and annoy the fuck out of u. i swear to fucking god people these days have no respect towards-"
"liv its ok" he stopped me laughing "im in the car with sunglasses and a hat, also my windows are dark no ine can see me dont worry" he added smiling as i gave him back a smile.
"ok im coming".

"olivia is joshua here?"
"did joshua came to pick u up?"
"are u two going now on a date?"
"can u get me an autograph from josh? i love him!"
"hey are u dating joshua bassett?"
"will u release a duet with joshua?"

holy shit i literally just entered the parking lot and already so many fucking questions.
i just flipped them off as i found joshuas car with my eyes and ran up to his car, getting in quickly and holding his hand.

"they're fucking crazy" i said buckling up and throwing my head back.
"hey, are u sure u are good with this?"
hey asked sending me a worried look. "im positive, its just, today was too much, especially after last night" i replied looking into his eyes.
he sent my a sad smile and kissed me. "let's not focus about that, think about the harry potter marathon we are gonna do right now" he said smiling at me.
i smiled back and kissed his hand, i got lucky, very lucky.

"so,do u want popcorn or ice cream?" i said walking into the kitchen as he entered the living room. "both! we will mix them" he replied with excitement.
"thats gross" i laughed,
"shut up, u are gonna love it".

"i told u its good!! one of the best combinations"
"hey hey hey, not the best one, but its definitely not disgusting as i thought" i laughed putting down the spoon and laying my head in his chest with my arn around his waist.
"u can sleeo if u are tired" he said as he pulled me closer and played with my hair. "no, i wanna spend time with u awake" i replied, looking at him and kissing him.
"we still have 9 more days, plus, im not going anywhere, im here with u and not leaving, not yet" he said hugging ne tighter.
"sing me to sleep" i whispered and i could see him smile.
i love him more than anything else on this planet, its crazy.

hello cutie pies
sorry i didn't updated yesterday!! i have a lot going on and i start school tomorrow so i didn't had the time.
love yall so much and hoped that u liked it!! if u haven't pls tell me what u think i should do better.
good luck w school and stuff!!! give it your all its important even tho its fuckinf hard, u got this!!!