0.37

third persons pov-

"fuck" the girl cursed as she tried for the fifth time to put the roll in her hair without it falling down. "hey whats wrong?" the curly guy asked from across the room, getting up from the bed. "i cant figure this out" she complained, "how are u supposed to use it? i can try" he got up trying to help her and she smiled at him, "u are very sweet" she got up and kissed his cheek, "but juj can do it quickly" she added placing a hand on his cheek, "once i figure this out i will teach u" she said kissing him quickly and left.

~~~

"u," sofia pointed at olivia, "never go anywhere alone, and no drinking" she ordered, making the girl raise an eyebrow, "i dont wanna see the slightest tiny bit of that attitude" the curly girl added, "larry and josh are driving" juj said, "i call shotgun im sitting next to josh" olivia announced, "im not going with them, third wheeling not today" larry commented making the two send him a dirty look, "me either" the red head girl next to him added, receiving the same face expression the guy next to her got a minute ago.

~~~

"princess, now for real, im serious no drinking" joshua said right as he parked the car, "just a little bit" she argued, "liv no" he said aggressively, he was not trying to be controlling, or like, abusive asshole telling his girlfriend what to do. he was genuinely scared and worried that something will happen, he wanted her to be the safest, he promised her mom, but more importantly he promised himself, and her, that he will never let anything bad happen to her. "what the fuck joshua" she said, getting threatened by his tone, "im sorry" he looked down, "i didnt mean it to come out like that" he looked back in her eyes, "liv im just worried" he added holding her hand, "well i appreciate it, and its fine, and if it really bothers u i wont, but josh that one time doesn't mean i have to stop drinking or partying forever" she fought, "its not what im saying, im just, im just worried" he said, "dont be, im fine, ive got u" she smiled, "dont leave my side ok?" she asked, feeling a little scared herself, who knows what kind of animals are in that house in front of them. "never" he kissed her lightly and left the car, opening the car door for her and holding her hand as she left the car.
"ready?" he asked looking as her, and she smiled and nodded, joining their friends.

~~~

~~~

"dude she is so cool i love her so much and i want to be with her like 24/7" the blonde girl said to the curly guy when she left the bathroom, him waiting for his girlfriend to finish, "is she good?" he asked concerned, she was drunk, even tho she said she wont be.
"yea, its not bad, loosen up a bit josh, she will be fine" sabrina replied with a smile, trying to get the guy to live a little. "yea i guess", he smiled at her back, watching her get lost in the crowd. "hey favorite boy" olivia left the bathroom, throwing herself at her lovely boyfriend, "did u see sabrina? i miss her" she asked looking around, "u will see her soon, "come on, lets get u to rest a little bit" he added dragging her down to hallway, looking for something that she can sit on. "rest!?" she yelled, "its a party u weirdo" she laughed uncontrollably.
"come here" he ignored her comment, and made her sit on the couch next the him, "listen," he tried to get her attention as she looked with a huge smirk at the people in front of her, "liv" he snapped his fingers in fromt of her face, getting her attention, "im gonna get you some water, don't move" he said slowly, loud and clear, as she nodded, the huge funky smile not leaving her face.
as he walked over to the bar, not taking his eyes off of the girl, he felt someone falling on him, "omfg josh??" a short girl, with long curls approached him, "emma? no way" he said hugging her quickly, they used to be such good friends, like brother and sister, she was one of his closest friend, they worked together, he saw her everyday, until one day the project they worked on was over, and so was their friendship, they just drifted apart.
"long time huh? whats up with u" the girl asked flirtatiously, getting closer to him, him trying to keep his attention on olivia, he nodded and said loudly, not even looking at the girl in front of him "im good, the best actually, what about u?" he asked getting a cup of water from the bartender, looking away from olivia for a moment.
talking to his old friend for a few minutes, and then realizing the cup in his hand, he was being polite, saying goodbye to the girl, and walking towards the closest person to his heart, only to see her fighting a man.
"hey what the fuck" he cursed, lifting the guy by his shirt, the guy not liking it, shoving joshua out of his way, trying to leave. "oh no, u dont get to leave like what u did is ok" joshua got angry, really angry. "watch me" the guy teased him, and somehow joshua thought the best way to handle the situation was to punch him in the face, getting into a fist fight. hearing olivia from infront telling him to stop while crying, and noticing sabrina getting closer, helping the girl calm down. eventually, matt broke it all off, and the first person joshua looked for, wasnt around.
"where did she go?! where's olivia?!l the curly guy yelled at his best friend, "she is outside, she is with sabrina, she is ok" he reassured him, making him rush outside of the building.
"liv! princess" he yelled as he approached the brunette and her new blonde friend. "what's going on with u today" she asked with disappointment, and trails of her mascara on her cheeks. "are u ok?" he asked concerned, holding her hands. "no" she said harshly, letting go of his hands, "i dont wanna talk right now" she added, grabbing sabrinas hand "can we go?" she asked her friend who felt uncomfortable, wanting to help her new friend, but her old friend on the other hand.
"wait liv, maybe u should talk" the girl said as they were far from the curly guy, "he is an idiot" olivia claimed, "but he loves u, he really does, let him explain. im sure that girl is not what u think she is" sabrina tried to calm her down, "liv give him a chance to explain it now, going to the same home right now when u both are upset can make things worse" she suggested, "i can sleep with sofia, or go to your house maybe?" she asked, "look, try to talk to him, dont go to sleep with this icky feeling, if things won't work out, im here waiting, but at least try, nothing to lose" she replied with a smile, causing olivia to smile back at her and nod with defeat.
"who is she?" she straight up asked her boyfriend, "who? sab?" he asked confused, "the girl u were talking to" she explained, "emma? she is just a friend liv, i haven't seen her in like year" he explained with an innocent look on his face. "then why was that friend was all over u, causing u to forget about me? u said u will be by my side" she asked hurt, feeling like if he was there, that guy wasn't gonna go anywhere near her. "u said wont drink" he said getting annoyed, "that's different, when did u become so controlling?" she raised her voice a little, "when did u become so needy?" he raised his voice as well, hurting her, all she wanted was to feel safe, after everything, and she was the safest with him.
"since u went and fucked around with other girls" she replied, ignoring his hurtful comment. breaking his heart, he couldn't understand how she didn't see all he does was for her own sake, and out of complete worry. "sure olivia, whatever it is that will make u feel good about yourself, when u decide u want to use your brain talk to me" he said harshly, making tears show up in her eyes, instantly regretting his actions, but it was too late, cause she was long gone.

~~~

authors here!!
i need sabrina and olivia so bad so i added them here💋💋💋💋
this chapter is kinda weird but i had to create some drama and i had no idea what to do so i just like idk
went with it
hope u liked it
love u a lot💋