0.27

olivia's pov-

first week of being back was great, therapy was also good, life is getting better.
"hey to the smartest girl i know" joshua said right whem i picked up the phone making me smile. "i feel good about this math test, i've studied my ass off, and i really need a good grade, pray for me" i said as he reminded me that today we are supposed to get the results back. "im sure u did great princess" he smiled at me through the phone, "gosh i miss u" i replied while putting away the make up brushes, "hey, two more weeks and im back with u right on time for the festival" he tried to cheer me up. "hey i was thinking, since winter break is pretty long this year, why wont i go back with u to la? i can bring juj too, i know sof has been already planning on going to matt for the break" i suggested making his face lighten up, "i love the way your mind works, i have a show though, are u ok with coming?" he asked, "hey, an hour and a half of u singing, who am i to resist" i chuckled checking the time. "omg josh i should go im so close to being late, i will call u later i love u so much bye" i said quickly "i love u have a great day!" he replied right before i hung up.

~~~

"a c?" i said to myself with disappointment.
math wasnt my strongest subject, im an english girly, but ive been working so hard on getting my grades up, why doesn't it ever work.
"so? what did u get? i got an a minus, this sucks" sofia whispered to me, and i pretended as if i didn't hear her.
she always does that, juj too, theyre better than me in math, always have been, probably always will be, and they never get lower then 95%, and i always do. when they get less they get so frustrated, making me feel shittier than before, and then they pretend as if my grade is good, i hate when they do that. god just when i thought things were getting good.

~~~

third persons pov-

"hey princess! what about the test!" josh asked asked excitedly, as soon as she picked up the phone "fine" she replied coldly.
"is that it?" he asked concerned,
"i said its fine" she repeated rudely, "hey, u ok?" he asked again trying to understand what bothers her. "joshua i said i was fine" she replied, "princess whats wrong? did u not do well? did jack do anything? did i do anything? talk to me" he tried to figure her out. "no i said im fine, i will call u later" she said harshly as she hung up, leaving the boy to think about all of his actions since the last time they talked, trying to see if he did something wrong. but he came up with nothing thats could possibly piss the girl off.

~~~

"im gonna walk home" olivia told the girls as they reached the parking lot, "are u sure?" julia asked feeling suspicious. "what is it with yall and being so stubborn about everything" olivia replied as she started walking leaving both girls confused as hell.

~~~

as the girl walked inside the house she ran into her room, not feeling like talking to anyone. she lied on her bed feeing tingles on her cheeks, probably from the small dainty tears that were streaming down her face. she thought this day was gonna be good.
but she got the not so good grade, which she worked so hard for, and she took that as a reminder that she isnt enough, that it doesn't matter how hard she tried, she will never be the best. next to her friends she felt she was okay, in any aspect she felt she was okay, while her best friends were being great, she felt smart, while they were genius. always an angel and never a god. she disappointed herself, she will disappoint her mom, her friends, josh.
god she missed josh, more than anything, she just needed him by her side lately, and he wasn't, it was not his fault, and olivia knew that, and accepted that,  and she knew that he misses her as much as she misses him, and that he wants to he with her as much as she wants to be with him, but still, she needed him so badly, she just wanted to feel safe in his arms again, and she knows that he isnt running away, and that soon enough she will be back in his embrace, but she wanted him now, she needed him now.

"hey" she said to the phone feeling guilty as she saw his face through the small screen and couldn't tell how he felt, she couldn't read him this time. "i...-"
"liv whats going on?" he stopped her sentence frustrated, feeling like he is chasing her but she keeps running away. "im sorry" she said quietly .
"i was being a bitch, and u just wanted to look out for me, i know that, i just, it wasn't the greatest day, and i miss u, like a lot" she added shyly, "and its not an excuse, and im sorry i took it all out on u" she continued. "liv, that small test means nothing about u" he simply said, already figuring out what happened, he knows her too well, he reads her like an open book. she sent him a small broken smile and nodded, "princess it means nothing, it doesn't mean that u are not smart, or talented or wise or great. it says nothing meaningful about u, it doesn't make u less good" he made himself clear. "i know u may think differently, but i promise u, its not, and its ok to get bad grades sometimes, its not the end of the world" he said trying to cheer her up, making the smile on her face grow a little bigger and become more honest. "and i miss u a lot, just two more weeks baby, two more weeks and were together, its nothing" he said with a smile. "i love u, and im sorry" she said honestly, "i love u".

~~~
authors here!!
hope u liked it!!!!
sorry if it shitty or feels rushed i almost didnt posted this cause u didnt have the time today and its 12am and i neeeed to go to sleep so i tried to write this as fast as i can for u guys
loveeee uuu💋💋