0.33

third person's pov-

her mom faked a cough, letting the two know she is here, making them freeze, "hey...mom" olivia said as her face turned red, kicking joshua off of her, "we need to talk" the woman said to the girl, who hoped that a hole in the floor would open right there under her and she would sink into it.
"fine, sure" olivia replied as she got up and followed her mom.
"sit down," she ordered with a deep voice, as the girl sat in the couch with fear.
"i understand that u have a boyfriend now, and that u love him, and that u are together for a long time now, and u are growing up, but we need to have some rules, and boundaries, and if u feel like u are read to go any further than kissing, u need to talk to me about it" her mom started a speech, knowing where she is heading, the girl sat there, listened and counted the seconds hoping the sex talk and the u need to be careful talk would end any second. her mom kept talking about boundaries, about her feeling ready, and getting prepared.
worst part was the safety part, where she forced joshua to join the conversation.

~~~

"please bury me alive" the girl said as they walked into her room , falling onto her bed with her face going straight to her pillow. "hey its fine, everyone has ben through these talks, my parents told me the same things two years ago" he sat next to her, trying to make her feel comfortable as he rubbed her back, "but did they forced your partner to sit there with u?" she asked through the pillow. "no...but its ok, i dont mind" he reassured her, "that was so embarrassing" she said, keeping her face on the pillow, avoiding any eye contact.
"princess look at me" he said as he twisted her making her lay on her back, "we aren't going to do anything, until u are ready, and want to, and its not a must have thing, and theres no need to feel rushed ir pressured, and u dont need to feel embarrassed by that, its a natural beautiful thing" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "its not just that, i mean, it is that, too, but weve never talked about it, or went like too far, and her talking to us about it before we even did with each other it's just, too much" she replied resting her head on his lap, feeling her face getting less red, feeling her tense body calm down. "baby its fine, weve got time to figure things out, weve got all the time the world" he replied as he played with her hair, and kissed her cheek. "can we take a nap? im tired" she asked quietly,"yes please" he replied as he turned on an alarm that will wake them up in two hours, laying next to her, cuddling her and playing with the ends of her hair, until they fell asleep.

~~~

"wake up u sack of potatoes" olivia tried to wake up the tired boy next to her, "five more minutes" whispered, "no, we need to get ready" she replayed loudly as she shook him, "mhm" he mumbled, causing her to reach with her hand to his eye and opening it with her fingers, causing him to get his shit together, "liv what the fuck" he rubbed his face, "works every time" she laughed, "not funny" he ranted. "get up we need to get ready" she said with excitement, "cant, im a sack of potatoes" he teased her, which in return he got a hardcore death stare. "no need for violence" he got up fast and went to bathroom as she smirked.

"hey, potato head, u ready?" he knocked on her door, "no" she replied, "whats taking u so long?" he asked and walked in, "princess u okay?" he came closer to her when he saw that she was on the verge of tears, sitting by her desk, "nothing is working" she replied frustrated, "i cant do my make up right, i dont like the outfit, and i have period cramps" she complained as he rubbed her back, "ok first of all, the clothes are beautiful, i promise, we just got them today right? u are just all grumpy now, i promise they look good" he tried to cheer her up, "i can do your make up for u, tell me what do and i will help" he added making her laugh a little bit, "u are beautiful, just like that when u are smiling, u dont need the make up, i will go get u an advil" he kissed her cheek and left.

"still need help with the make up?" he asked as he placed a cup of water and a box of pills beside her, "no, just like, my hair, my hands are sore" she replied, "here, let me" he took the hair brush as she sat there in silence, looking at him through the mirror in front of him, admiring the small things he would do for her, that made her fall in love with him, "u want that?" he pointed at the small claw clip that rested on the table, she nodded and smiled at him, as he took two small pieces of her hair and held them together with the clip, "here, all done" he replied smiling the biggest smile he could.
"i love u" she said as she got up from the chair and wrapped her arms around his waist, "sorry im like this" she added, "we all have those days, its ok" he replying kissing her head, "now come on, we have rides to go on and teddy bears to get" he said cheerfully, grabbing her hand, "shhh franklin shouldn't hear that" she said with a smile, looking at the teddy bear that laid on her bed, "sorry franklin, he chuckled and lead her out of the room.

"mom!! we are leaving!" the girl announced as they were by the door, "enjoy!! take your keys liv, love u!" she reminded the girl, "ok bye! love u too" she replied as they left, hand in hand, the happiest they've ever been.

~~~

authors here!!!
hope u like it!
i will try to write another chapter later but i probably wont finish since i have a math test tomorrow.
love u!!