that's a fockin raw hot dog

Rory

January 2019 (5 months after they started Uni)

"Ohh my goodness gracious, how much more boring and fucking pretentious can this speech get." Mia says and we laugh.

"Group B, anything you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Khan's son says and Mia looks him dead in the eye and nods.

"Yes, you pay homage to your dead mother when she's alive and well. Rory also brought up the point that your dad does not have testicular cancer and that I personally think it's not very smart to lie about those kinds of things." She says as she briefly glances at me and I nod, indicating that it's fine.

"Oooh, did the wittle girls get hurt by the comment on cancer, oh boohoo! Get over it! People with cancer are weak and my dads weak so that's why I said he had it." My head spins to JC who is practically exploding with rage and Valentina whispers and JC raises her hand. "Yes, Garcia twin." He says rudely.

"How do you think younger me would like that? Taking my last breath and hearing some man whose dick is out, that she's weak. Don't think so. You're a disgrace to humanity." She says and we all laugh when we see that his penis in fact out.

"I hate humanity, I wish I was never born." He says as he keeps it out.

We laugh even more.

"Well then kill yourself, babes, also that's a fockin raw hot dog you have there mate." We all burst into laughter due to Brea's classic line.

Mr Khan walks in and immediately gets on call to probably campus security when he sees his own sons junk for non-medical or pissing related purposes.

His son soon leaves and the real lesson starts and everyone gets to do doing some real work.

"Okay I have done some observing and I can easily distinguish who and who I want to be paired together, these pairs are for group work and studying periods, which I hope you guys intend to actually study in." He smirks and I know this won't be good. "Okay enter your names on the screens in the tables and I will attribute your partners and then send you the reason why.

"Okay, starting with James Lancaster and Haley Boudoir, Caspar Smith and Jonny Bugg, Brandon Hall and Lena Van Houten, Mira and Jos Carlson, Valentina Sartori and Benjamin Jarvis, Nina Oshi and Jenni Kay, Sylvia Sartori and Oliviero Solis, Yash Gupta and Ayla Mahadev, River Bassaux and Elijah Wang, Finneas Bassaux and Heaven O'Reilly, Gino Rossi and Aliya Akhtar, Yara Lee and Sita Kapoor, Kingsley Nightingale and Aurora Montgomery..." I stop listening after that and face the deafening silence in my head as I walk over to the back of the lecture room and sit next to him.

I am in no mood to speak to him after what he did and he knows that. I check the reason for us and it reads "Matching jewellery, adoptive kids together yet such obvious tension and not the good kind. You guys have got to work this out." I look at him and shake my head to myself before just going on my phone.

"Who are you messaging?" Kingsley says as he tries to read over my shoulder as I message River and she complains about the reasoning. She is right, how could he tell our relationships or soon to be relationships and friendships from just our presence?

I turn from him as I turn off my phone and just sit in my chair, staring into space. I life up my knees, cross my arms and just sit on my chair.

Mr Khan walks up the stairs to our workspace and he he gives us a good hard look.

"Well I can see the problem here." He says and I look at him expectantly. "No communication and a lack of trust." I almost burst out laughing but keep my composure. There is a ghost of a smile on my face though and I can tell because Kingsley is shocked.