eyes as black as the night sky

Rory

We run.

We don't care who it is but we don't want another psychopath trying to provoke us again.

We run until we get to Alanna.

Akira and I pick her up and run.

"Run, there's a psychopath after us." He says. Asa and Arya start running, helping us hold Alanna.

"KAI TELL THE TEACHERS THAT WE WONT BACK TILL LUNCH." Asa shouts.

"Okay, will do." He says, laughing.

"Also hide!" Kai nearly questions it but hears someone shouting and he runs into the boys bathroom.

We run for a while until we get to a janitors closet. It's my panic room so I have a key. We go in and I lock the door. We wait for a while and we hear surely hear a shouting student run past, we nearly relax until we hear him come back. He tries to open the door but it's locked.

He leaves again.

"So we remain here until lunch huh?" Asa says.

"Yes we do."

"Okay Rory but how will we survive?" He says making me laugh.

I stand up and turn on the lights. I pull down the curtain. Over the panel door. It appears as if the room is dark from the outside.

"Welcome to Aurora land."

There behind the curtain is food and drinks that could last us weeks. There's a couple of chargers there as well.

"So this is where you've been hanging when you and Ashlynn go for ages." I nod to Asa.

"Well cool. Do you have any meds for-" I throw the paracetamol at Asa.

"Thanks." He says. I pass him water and take a seat on one of the comfortable bean bags. There's loads of beanbags in here.

"So Aurora, how has speech therapy been going?" Arya asks.

This moment would go down in history. I put my phone on the bookshelf that would get everyone in the shot and press record.

I sigh.

"My speech therapy has been going well. Thank you for asking." I look at my siblings.

Absolute disbelief.

Then I'm verbally attacked by a very emotional Alanna.

"Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this. My big sister can talk, she can talk, praise the heavens. How can you talk so well now? Does Logan know?"

"Yes of course, she's the one who taught me a lot of what I know now. It turns out, I stutter when I'm not comfortable with people and so you guys are fine. Also I've been going to speech therapy for 14 years, what did you expect to happen." I say. Easily.

My brothers share a look. "I'm so happy for you. We all are." Arya says.

"Thank you." I say.

The next couple of hours were gonna be fun.

I truly meant that.

Lunch Time

"Well that was an experience and a half tbh." Arya said.

"Yes well now we can have proper food." Akira says.

I lock the door and we walk to the canteen to grab our food. We get our food and head to our table outside. I put my hood up. They all talk and Ash, Jenna and Nox come.