marriage, seems good right?

Rory

I immediately made my way home by running, I knew it wasn't right to fatigue myself like this seeing as I couldn't remember the last time I ate. I lived off the occasional fruit or vegetable and refused to eat anything else.

My family didn't notice my eating patterns as we never ate together because we were all busy doing things. I made it a mission to sit with all my little brothers everyday I could. 4 sisters and 8 brothers means that, if you were in the right mental state, you never feel alone. Obviously that didn't apply to me but at least I got what can only be described as happiness seeing my baby brothers growing up in a different way than I did.

It wasn't their fault as much as it wasn't mine or any of other siblings, so who was I to even get annoyed about it?

I was humble.

I dumped my stuff into Zion and then took the golf cart to the Zoie house. I needed to see that thing.

I ran up the long staircase and into my dressing room which was unfortunately still directly opposite Kingsley's room. This time there was no net curtains for his privacy, you could see directly see into it.

I went to the window and opened it so I could open the hidden compartment and found some stuff that needed to be taken out now more than ever.

I found a thick wad of cash and a few more amounting to $10,000 in total, not that I needed it that much. I pocketed then and carried on searching, I saw the letter, that would remain the was for sure. I hid it well knowing that someone was indeed watching me last time. I pulled out some keepsakes, there was a pandora bracelet that I wore in England. I put it on and gasped, there were more charms than before. I (tried to) smile not knowing who could've done it but was grateful anyway, I remember that I did not look at it before I put in here so it really could've been anyone. I pulled out a box filled with stunning diamond earrings. Like lots, like 100 pairs lots. They were for all the different piercings I had. I had the same 7 in each ear. Yes 7. The piercings were lobe, upper lobe, helix, conch, daith, tragus and industrial. I also had the tattoos. Some would say I was a badass, others would say unprofessional, I would say just a bit sad and they helped me feel less sad.

People would ask if I cried when I got them done. No because they didn't hurt. I could handle physical pain like a champ but mentally was fairly obvious.

I was putting these earrings on.

I changed my mind and scooped up the letter and hid it elsewhere.

I shut the window and locked the it seeing as Kingsley's little nosy arse was not getting near my stuff. He couldn't even try to hide himself properly. I sensed him staring at me the moment I sat down and opened the window.

I didn't really care if he saw where I hid the letter, if he found it, read it and tried to do shit with it, my lawyers would be on the case in a heartbeat.

I put each of the earrings on and admired them, they made me look pretty.

I shut the box and put the rest in my backpack. I then opened the draw at the vanity I was sitting at and packed even more earrings that I owned. It was clear where my priorities were with my appearance. The ears. That's all.

I could only have two in at most when I didn't do sports and I would have that opportunity for about 5 days until I had PE at our new school.

I zipped up my back admiring my ears again and then making my way back to the window. I unlocked it and stabilised it. There would probably be a lot of noise.