weigh-ins

Rory

Charlie and I are hanging out, he's occasionally hitting on me but it's unlike him so I ignore it. There's a knock on his bedroom door and it opens.

"There's an emergency meeting that needs to take place. We were waiting for the... others to arrive." He said. Others. Oh fuck me.

"You're kidding, please tell me you're kidding." I sign and Asa frowns.

"I'm sorry Roar, I'm not kidding. Hopefully she'll have a filter because other people are present." He says referring to my demon spawn of an aunt.

"Yeah sure." I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay, we're going to your house. You guys should... uhhhh... freshen up. You don't look the best?" She says and I smile.

I give her a thumbs up and I look at myself in my phone camera.

I scream. I'm horrified.

"I've never looked worse."

"It's truly okay. You're still my cute little sister." Asa says that making me scowl.

"Okay we're going. You should freshen up quickly Charlie." Ash says.

I turn around and look at him.

He looks worse than me if that's even possible.

He quickly makes his way to his bathroom and I walk around him room, taking on every detail.

I see a scale and some suitcases in a corner.

It wouldn't hurt if I weighed myself. It would hurt other people though.

I step on it and my eyes nearly pop out my head. 75 pounds. I choke on air.

I run to the window and jump through. I close my window and bolt it. I shut my curtains for extra protection. I went to my bed and I collapsed into sobbing into the duvet.

How did I let this happen?

How?