⌕ Rewind

"Jin-Young, what is in that room and why is it caged?", she asked very curiously

.

.

"That is something that you shouldn't bother thinking about in your life"

=======================================================

Rewind to 10 yrs ago.

Jungkook and Jimin were 15 yrs old now. They were very close friends and were inseparable. They were in the same class and did everything together. Their parents were very close too. They stayed at each other's house and stayed up all night. They even pranked people together. They loved playing video games. Playing games was their best friend thing. Every day after school they would go to either one of their houses to play video games. They were the best duo. Nobody at school could ever beat them at games.

One day after school, just as usual they went to Jimin's house to play video games. They took their Honey butter chips, their favorite snack, and went to their game room to play their game. They start amazing, that's nothing new with that. Then they go into a challenge

"Jimin-ah... Do you want to play singles? We can see who is the champion in this game between both of us? What do u say"
"Oooo...Sounds good. I'm game. But one thing don't start cry at the end, because I am obviously gonna win", Jimin replied with a smirk on his face.
"We will see"

They start playing and both are really good at it! It's a very difficult and crucial time for any distractions. At the end

"YES!! Woohoo! See, now who is the winner! On your face!", exclaimed Jungkook as he jumps around the room teasing Jimin.
"You wish. You did a foul; you are not supposed to go in that way. Sry", Jimin smiled.
"What the hell!! A second ago, it showed that I was the winner and now this! I am sure u did something to it! You cheat, you liar!"
"What!!! Now u blame everything on me! You always do that. I did not do anything OK!"
"You know wat I don't Wanna play with someone who is a liar and a cheat. I am going!", Jungkook shouted and stormed out of the room"
"OK! AS IF I WANNA PLAY WITH U!", Jimin screamed.

This is the first time they argued after a long time. It was very hard for each other. But they did see nor talk to each other. Later Jimin had to go out. He had meet in an accident and lost his parents. He was barely breathing and he went into ICU for some days.

The doctors had to inform someone he knew about his accident. Jungkook's number was his emergency contact. The doctors tried to call him many times, but he ignored Jimin's calls as he was very annoyed and done with him. Jungkook thought it was Jimin calling and did not know about his accident. Then after sometime Jungkook's mom got to know and told this to Jungkook.

"Jungkook!! Your best friend had met in an accident, his condition is very bad and you are sitting here as if nothing happened and seeing your phone. How can u behave like that!"
"WHAT! Eomma! JIMIN HAD MET IN AN ACCIDENT! AND YOUR TELLING ME NOW! HOW! WHEN!"

Jungkook's POV:
THE HELL!  JIMIN MET IN AN ACCIDENT AND I GOT TO KNOW NOW! OMG! IS HE FINE?! OBVIOUSLY, HE IS NOT; You DUMBHEAD! Ok. I need to go to hospital right now. I wish he becomes all good. I am scared now. He kept on calling me and I ignored. OMG! I am such a bad friend. I rushed out of house and when I reached the hospital I went running to the ICU. But I couldn't go in nor see him right now! I couldn't see him anytime soon, so I just went to just get some time with myself to process all this and calm myself down. What if something happens to him and I cannot see him anymore. I can't live without him. THE HELL JUNGKOOK! SHUT UP! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I was screaming mentally. I am so angry with myself for ignoring his calls!
I just sat down on the benches in the huge hospital with long corridors very nervous and anxious.

Some days later. Jimin is a bit stable right now, but he need a lot of rest. Nobody could visit him for some days.

Later that week my mom got a call from the doctor. The doctor told that Jimin had got a serious attck that had affected his brain. The doctor told that they dont know what will happen further. I am so scared right now.

While I am crying my heart out, my emmoa and appa are fighting in the other room.  They dont even care about me. I really want to meet my Jimin, so I went to the hospital .I went to Jimin's room to talk to him and apologize for arguing with him. He was sleeping, so I just sat next to him. After a couple of minutes,

"Jimin-ah... Hey. How are you felling now?!"
"Hello? I am feeling ok now. Do I know you??"
"Jimin-ah... Stop playing jokes now! I'm Jungkook. Your best friend!"
"Jungkook!? I don't have a friend called Jungkook. I think you got the wrong person. Sorry"
"No... I got the right person. If you are playing jokes right now, I am going to hate you"
"I don't know what are you talking about, so can u please go out."
Jungkook was shocked hearing this and he went running to the doctors. After the doctors came, they asked him some questions but he couldn't remember anything. Then the doctors claimed that he lost all his memories because of his attack. Hearing this Jungkook broke down.It felt like a huge glass just pierced right in his heart! He couldn't stay there anymore nor tell Jimin about him and try bring his memories back. He did not want to pressure him. So, he just went.

While Jungkook was going back home crying. He felt so guilty for fighting with him but he felt that not telling Jimin about him was a good choice. later a call came from his father.

"Yes Appa"
"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Jungkook cut the call and he was even more heartbroken.

.

.

.

.

============================================================

Sry for a  long chapter😅

Hope you guys liked it.

Please vote for my book :D
I will try to upload often.

Thank You

✰AS✰