⌕ Doctor

It's foolish of you to think that you were the lion"

------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo lies on the ground trying to catch her breath. She gets up with all her strength and goes running to the other doctors. She went and told the first doctors she sees, "Jin-young. in Jung- kooks ro-ro room." stammered. As they understood what she meant they called some more doctors and rushed to jungkook's room along with Jisoo. Some picked up Jungkook and placed him on his bed and some lifted Jin-Young and went to his room which was close to jungkook's room.

Time passes by.

Jin-Young was alright. He was just very dehydrated and exhausted. Jisoo never left his side until he got up. He slowly opens his eye trying to see someone or something through the bright light that hits his eye hard. "Jin-Young.Thank god u are fine!" "Hyung?" " Yea...It's me. Your Hyung. You are all fine, but take a lot of rest today ok"  "How about Jungkook? Did he hurt you?" "No. I took care of him." "Ohk. Are you fine? Did you hurt yourself!" "Aishh! I am fine..." 

Jungkook's POV:

             The window door stood open, spilling moonlight into the room. It was all blur for some time. My heartbeat slowed, heavy and thick. I couldn't feel myself at all. I forced my legs to carry myself up the bed but I couldn't and fell back on the bed. You have got to be kidding me. I am on the sedative again.  That fricking doctor, she has a lot of nerve to do that. But damn that doc!  She is one hot young woman and added with her cool personality. Her words! Speechless. After a few minutes, I gave all my effort and got up as I couldn't lying on the bed anymore.  I wanted to go near the window as I wanted to see the beautiful full moon. I  struggled and fell down in between because of the DAMN SEDATIVE! Slowly I reached the window and stood still as I slowly got my balance. "Wow...yeppeuda" I exclaimed at the moon. The soothing sight made me very soft from inside and placed a smile on my face. This smile only comes when I see the moon. Eomma and I used to see the moon every day, now it's only me. "The girl is so strong from in. I hate that she stabbed me on the leg with the sedative, but I wish she becomes my doctor. I wish I did not hurt her bad before". I told as I looked towards the moon. 'OMG! The hell!  Why I am being so kind to her. Stop it Jungkook! Stop being kind to that cruel lady.' Remember that she stabbed you. Even though I want to remember all the cruel things about her only her pretty face lingers around my head, but I still hate her. 

End of POV

Jin-Young is back on his feet as he continues his work around the hospital. He will never listen to anyone when they tell him to take a rest. He needs to do his work. Even if jisoo forces him to take a rest he sit for a while and go back to his work without jisoo seeing. That guy!  

After a while, Jin-Young goes to Jisoo.
"You still working even though I told you not to you idiot!", Jisoo tells with a serious face. "I came  up to you to tell you about something." "OK" " So...I talked to the head doc Namjoon about something and he agreed to it. I have a lot of patients to take care of and see how you took care of Jungkook before left me thinking. So I asked Doctor Namjoon whether you can take care of Jungkook. When I told him about the incident, he was pretty impressed and agreed to my decision." "Uhh. I am confused." 

I want you to be Jungkook's doctor.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey Guyss!
I hoped you liked all the chapters I wrote till now.
What do you think will happen? Will Jisoo agree to become his doc!?
Tell me in the comments.
Have an amazing day!
Love you

~Author❤