⌕ Foolish of You

"I know you sneaked in here, sad you won't go back alive," he said with dark eyes

------------------------------

"What! You freak! What do you mean by that I won't go back alive! Leave my hands now!"  "Shut up you brought this for yourself, I told you to go out and you didn't, so you deserve it!"  

Jisoo pushes his hand away and runs towards the door, but couldn't reach it in time. Jungkook caught her pushed her back and locked the door. Jisoo gets very nervous and starts tearing up. The air in the room tensions up as Jungkook walks towards her slowly. Jisoo cries from inside as she doesn't want to show her crying to him. 

"Please. Leave me alone. I haven't done anything to you. Please!". Hearing jisoo saying this, jungkook laughs. "Leave you" he laughs harder. "Sure honey. I will kill you and take you to your graveyard." He comes to Jisoo, pins her to the wall, holds her neck, and pulls her on top. Her throat tightens up and she couldn't breathe properly.

Jin-Young's POV:

       I was on my daily rounds. I was too tired and exhausted. The next patient is Jungkook. I need to go there. Ahh...I will be even more exhausted going there. He is huge work. I walked up to his room. I heard Jisoo's voice. "Jisoo...How is she here?". Jin-young opens the window in which you can see what jungkook is doing there.  As he opens the window he sees a sight of Jungkook holding hyung's neck and jisoo struggling to free herself. I was shocked and angry at the sight. So many questions just popped in my head but my last nerve popped and I took out the key to his room and barged in. "JUNGKOOK! GET AWAY FROM HER!", I screamed at the top of my lungs. He left jisoo and pushed her down to the floor where now she was unconscious. This made me the angriest I  have ever been. Now he came running to me. I removed the sedative that would make him unconscious for a few hours, but unfortunately, he saw it and kicked my hand which made the sedative fly in the air and fall near to jisoo's body. I went running up to him and punched him hard. His head flipped towards the right but he did not give up. He kicked me back on my stomach which made me fall on the ground hard on my back. 

While I was on the ground and hurting my back, he went up to Jisoo and took the sedative. He took the sedative and came walking up to me. Jungkook comes to my height"You are such a fool to walk into the lion's den! (SMIRKS) I think you would want to know how it feels to be injected by these every day. Here you-"

I always will have an extra sedative with me especially when I am going to his room, I searched for it in my pocket, but couldn't find it. He does know about it. When he was talking about his den shit. I tried to reach for it from his hand but he pushed me down to the floor and everything became blur.

JISOO'S POV:

I tried to open my eyes, it was hard but then I heard Jinyoung yelp in pain, I shot my eyes open, there Jinyoung was lying kinda unconscious with a furious looking jungkook right in front of him holding a sedative. "You are such a fool to walk into the lion's den! (SMIRKS) I think you would want to know how it feels to be injected by these every day. " I heard him.  'Oh..god I have to do something!'.  Next to my hand, I felt something I looked at it, damn a sedative I have to make a quick move. I took all my strength, grabbed the sedative, and stab into the crazy man's leg. He cried and fell down in pain with furious eyes staring at mine deeply. I went up to the man who was surely going to be sleeping for the next few hours, I smirked in victory ...

"It's foolish of you to think that you were the lion"