⌕ Confess

"How was your date!?"

Flashback

In Irene's coffee shop.

 Me and jinyoung and sitting and talking about how shocking our life was. "My dating life is horrible these days!", winning jinyoung said.  "Yeah! Something changed in you before girls couldn't leave their eyes upon you and used to be jealous that I was with you all the time. Now nobody gives a damn about your looks.", she crackled. "Before teasing me, check back on the last time you dated.", he was reminding me of my stupid life. I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

"We should set each other in blind dates. What say?", jinyoung asked constantly looking over the window, which showed that he was waiting for someone. "Yess...But I one condition, if, I repeat, if you hook me with some silly ass human, you are a dead meat!", the man could understand the seriousness in her stern voice and slowly swallowed his hot coffee down his throat.

 "Ok...One thing. I have already found the perfect guy for you...He is really good-looking and he is a really famous baseball player.  He is a country player and his face cut and jawline, wooow! Unexplainable.  He was perfectly made with abs and muscles. You will love him", while he explained his features, jinyoung was in dreamland. "Boyy! Are you planning this for me or you?", I was really confused at this very moment. "Aishh! If I was bi I would go with him", he said smiling softly. 

"Oh! Talking about the devil, here he comes.", he looked with pride at the man outside the coffee shop walking towards him. "What the fuck!"  "I told him about you and he really liked your pictures", he rapped real quick. "YOU SHOWED HIM MY PICTURES! YOU IMBECILE!", she blasted. Jinyoung raised his hand to way at the man approaching them and ran up to him. I was pissed by his behavior. He fucking fixed me with someone he told me now and he is coming here. What do I do? I need to calm down and be myself. The way jinyoung described him, he might be good. 

"Jisoo..", jisoo face indicated fear and anxiety. "Meet, my close friend, Lee Jung hoo.", I looked at the tall man standing beside me. I was...shook I guess. He is handsome. All my anger for jinyoung flowed out of me and I was...I don't know...but I can't like him, I have a feeling that I like someone else. What! No! What is with me.  Shut up!

I stood up, bowed down to him, and greeted him.  "Park freaking jinyoung!", I cursed under my breath. Jinyoung understood that I was pissed as hell. "Fightingg!", he mouthed to me and stepped back leaving us alone at the table.  

We both were at the table, silent. It was pitch silent. None of us thought to talk for a while. "Jinyoung told me a lot about you", he smiled softly.  "Did he!", she murmured angrily. "I am really good with jokes. Do you wanna hear one?", he asked softly. "Sure.." she was confused and her comment brightened him. "ok...Get ready to laugh", she smiled weirdly. "What do you call an ice cream who parties hard??", he said trying all his best to control.  "Uhh!?"  "out of CONEtrol!", he said it aloud and laughed hard.   

'How is this fucking funny!'

His laughter was squeaking, stretched-out, and very wild. He was uncontrollable and in the process, he fell down from the chair laughing. Everyone was staring at the two of us, mainly at the fallen down person. I was disgusted and embarrassed like hell. I smiled awkwardly at the eyes that looked at us. They laughed at the scene.  "Get back up!" "Get up", I repeated whispered. He did not care. I gave a death glance at jinyoung sitting across the room and got up and walked out of the room. 

"What the hell! Who the hell did you bring? He is handsome and all shit but I can't control that shit. You! You and your stupid choice. You did not know about his laughter huh! Now you are going to tell him that I hate him ", I rapped loudly at his face. 'Shit! I knew his laughter will be a problem.'  "ok! I will". I gave him a dark, pissed-off-at-him look. 

Flashback end

"Don't even talk about it. I even gave him another chance and still he and his lame dad jokes! I will never, never go with any on you set me up with", she was reminded by the worst date she had.  "Ok... The wrong question at the wrong time and wrong person", he regretted asking the question. 

Enters Jimin's room.

"hey, boys,"jisoo said a bit In a dull voice. Jimin and jungkook replied but jungkook knew that she was down. Something made her down. He ignored it and continued to play with jimin. He couldn't hold it, "Jisoo...Why do you look down". "Nothing", she replied. "Blind date", jinyoung replied. "BLIND DATE!! You went on a blind date?", jungkook looked really furious. "Why are you so startled. It's not that you went there", jinyoung said in his sudden behavior. Jimin looked at him and understood how he felt. 

*Ring Ring. Jisoo checks her phone and cuts the call. Nobody said anything. The phone started ringing again. Jisoo cuts the call. "Jisoo...Whom are you ghosting", jinyoung asks. "Your stupid friend!"

'Did that man do anything to jisoo?'

~

"Jisoo...It's my time I can go out. Let's go for coffee.", he yells from the washroom changing his clothes to the person in the room.  "Suree", jisoo answers. 

Jisoo and Jungkook walked on the footpath beside the road. The scenery was the town scene, cars moving around, people chitchatting, clothing shops, cafes, and a cool breeze blowing around the area. It was a good down for a walk. 

"So...Tell me about this guy you went on a date with", jungkook questions her.  "Ohh! That guy, in looks he was pretty handsome. He is a very famous baseball player.  He was tall, had a good face and jawline, and looked smart. But when you know the real him, he is the worst. He is not the person you thought he would be. The thing I hate him for is his laugh. His laugh is something I would not hear again, it was squeaking, stretched-out, and very wild.", she answers terrified with his laughter.  Jungkook giggles lightly.

They were walking towards a cafe. Happily laughing and playing. It wasn't long enough when a group of perverted-looking boys passed them.  As they walked past, they were commenting about jisoo. "Damnn grill!", one of them said. "Hottie!", the other one said. She was really offended by what they said. She did not care to turn back.  Jungkook saw her, he was furious. He hated it. Jisoo nodded her head which indicated it to leave it. 

"I could play with you all day", another man told. This broke jungkook's temper and patience.  He turned back and walked towards them fuming. He did not leave a chance to fling his hand right through a man's face.  I see his eyes and make sure not to meet them, and I put my fist onto his nose to eliminate any vision he might have had. He's hurt, but I keep going. I need to make sure he can't move by the time he is done with him. The other boys ran away seeing him trashed up. My hands reach down and grab him by the collar. This moment felt like my old life. "You pervert asshole.", he screams continuing to hit him. I can't kill him, no. I can smell how scared he is.  I left him, there was blood all over his face, he got up with all his effort and ran away. 

"Jungkook!", jisoo scream while running towards me. "Are you fine!?", she asked him. He looked down at his folded fist and saw that he had blood on his arms. He took a tissue from his pocket and cleaned it. "Come on, let's go".

~

'I should do something before anyone happens to her'
'I should confess'
I should let her know'
'But how. I am not this kind of a person'
'I can't hold it back anymore'
'Now how??'

"Hey!", jisoo said. The way she tells me 'hey' every time she comes in.  "You are really fine from before right?", she asked worriedly. The ways she cares and is worried about me. "hello?", she notices me zooming out. The way she -. "Ohh..sorry."

'here I go'

"Soo...I have been meaning to tell you something for a long time. But I don't know how to put it in words...", jungkook was very nervous.
"Tell me", jisoo replies

'Please don't regret it'