⌕ Reunion

So you are Jungkook?

Jungkook's eyes shot up at his name called out from him, but it sounded doubtful, thereby still he nodded. And Jimin's eyes widened, he looked lost in space, think? or he was spacing out 

I called his name out, Jungkook. His name, it felt...it... doesn't know, nice? then my mind went blank, glimpses of a few people started playing, I recognize it, it's me, it's my memories, I noticed someone, Jungkook. I knew him, I know him! he's my best friend, my brother but I forgot him, how? why? when? I did not care but seeing the boy in front of me brought happiness, I was happy, it was happy. 

"You are Jungkook!" he said in shock, grinning so wide, this time he did not doubt, he was sure that the man in front was Jungkook. He was not clueless, he knew, he knew him, he remembers, oh yes he does!

He did not hesitate a bit to launch himself on his friend "oh my god kiddo I missed you!" Jimin cried hugging the male who hugged him back with the same force "I miss you too Jiminie!" he chuckled with tears falling down his cheeks, "how are you! oh my god! are you all right? why are you here? are you hurt? who should I kill? tell me?" Jimin bombarded him with questions "Hyung I am fine" he laughed, it was the first time Jungkook laughed wholeheartedly in many years. "you better be" Jimin huffed, still smiling. While Jisoo was in awe, looking at the long-lost best friends getting together, it was a beautiful sight, heartwarming, sweet with a bit of bitterness thinking about their hurtful past. She shook her head to stop thinking about their past and stared at the two boys at each other's shoulders. 

"Ok, I will give you two boys some time alone, so you can talk. I will be outside", Jisoo said while she smiled
"Wait!", someone sounded. Jungkook ran up to her and wrapped her around his arms. "Thank you for this. I would have never met him if it weren't for you. Thank you.", he said while he wrapped his hands tighter around her. Jisoo was left in shock by the warm hug of the man. She felt fussy and warm inside. Her heart raced and started beating faster. She didn't know why. 

It's like a pair of wings that just surround her magically. She feels the warmth as the pair of hands enfold her like a favorite blanket. She couldn't resist it and slowly put her hands around him. She forgot herself in reality because the only thing she felt was his remarkable fragrance. 

After a few seconds, jungkook tried to slowly pull the hug apart, but he couldn't. Jisoo wasn't letting him off. She was totally cut out from reality. He looked down at her face, "Jisoo?", he slowly whispered. There was no answer. "Jisoo?", he repeated. She shot her eyes open, she did not look on top and suddenly just pushed herself back. Her eyes widened. Her cheeks were turning red, Her ears felt warm. 

"I- I- am gonna go", she said embarrassed. 
Jungkook chuckled slightly at her reaction. He had noticed her soft red cheeks and smiled in awe. 

I opened the door and closed it quickly. I leaned towards the wall and jumped here and there because of how I acted in there. I held my cheeks and then to my ears. It was warm.  Why was I blushing...why did it feel soft...why did it feel warm around him. Aishhhh! It did not feel weird, yet it felt...amazing. 

"So...How are you?", Jungkook questioned.
"I am really not sure, I feel a bit dizzy I guess", Jimin said as he slowly massages his temples.
"What! What happened.", Jungkook said as he got scared. 
"Just too many memories flashing into my head. Memories of both of us, my parents and for some reason your dad", he said while getting into a comfortable position on his bed. 
"My dad!?", he asked confused by his words.

Does he have memories with my dad?... Was he involved in their business!?... Did he meet him anywhere?... What did that man do now!

"You know, leave it. It's fine. Now you tell what and all troubles did you do when I was not there!"  "Ohhh...Uhmmm. I can't count", he said giggling. 

Jungkook was a totally different person with jimin. He was kind, sarcastic, playfully. But what happens when he is around other people. Why is he hiding his real personality? Is he scared? Afraid that people might use him? Scared of what though?

"OH! Do you remember the time when we were kids, we stole money from my eomma to buy Kimchi-jjigae and when we got back eomma stood in front of the house waiting for us and ran behind us?", jimin asked recalling. 
"Oh...yeah. Crazy days", he said laughing. "Do you remember the time we beat up the punk in school because he was bullying a boy?"   "Yeah! He deserved it. I wish he gets more from people who he bullies", jimin replied with a slight smirk.

They both continued talking about fun memories, school days. They laughed and cried. The boys are finally back together just how they were. Happy. Affection.

After an hour or so.

"Heyy, aren't you guys done talking? I think it's time you go back to your room before we get caught or else I will get fired.", jisoo said while she opened the door and stuck only her head in the room. The two boys looked at her in sync showing that they wanted more time. Jisoo looked back at them telling them that they needed to go now. 

Jungkook got up slowly not wanting to leave him, but because of jisoo's force, he had to go. "I want to stay more, *raises voice* but because of someone I can't stay here", Jungkook said indirectly to Jisoo. Jisoo rolls her eyes playfully. "Will see you later boy"  "I will be back sometime ok", Jisoo says to jimin. 

"Wait. By the way, I forgot to tell you something", jimin stops them. They turn behind waiting for a response. 

"Your father came by to my room and he said to give you this letter once my memories are back"

Jimin took out a neatly folded envelope from his drawer beside him and pointed it out to jungkook. Jungkook was astounded by what had happened. He took the letter from his hand and looked at it with anger.

"Why did he give it to you"

"I don't know, but he said it was important"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hope you like this chapter 
New cover is up.  Tell me how it is
I am really sorry for the late update, I was not at home and couldn't write
Support, vote, and share my book
Happy Reading! ♡