⌕ Warmth

Jimin and Jungkook were in Jungkook's room chit-chatting nonstop about everything under the earth. They started with Jungkook's date, then hopped on to bitching about some weird patients, then talked about how beautiful the weather is and now they are talking about what they would do if they got discharged and where would they stay.

"If I get discharged soon, I will see the real world. I will visit places I have never been to, do things I have always wanted to do, like bungee jumping! Eat all the amazing food other than the weird food here. It will be amazing right!?", Jimin exclaimed happily as he imagined himself doing all these things.

"Yes, you should do all those. I would enjoy in all the ways possible, take Jisoo for a perfect date and there is a huge mansion nearby under my name, so a place to stay in is no problem.", he said.

As they were talking someone had knocked on his door. It was Namjoon and Jinyoung.

"Sir. Hi", Jimin said as Namjoon usually never came out of his office to meet the patients. "Hello to both of you. We have come here to tell Jungkook something.", Jungkook's eyes shot open.

"Me?", Jungkook asked to clarify what he had heard. "Yes. I think you are all ready to leave this place. So, in 2 days, you can go from here.", Jungkook was speechless. He never expected to get out of here now. "What!?", Jungkook asked as he raised his voice. "You know normally patients are more than excited to leave from here", Jinyoung said as he raised his eyebrow hearing him.

"OH. I did not expect it to be so fast", Jungkook was not as happy or joyful as expected. "Oh, I guess", Namjoon and Jinyoung had left the room.

"Omg! You are leaving from here!?", Jimin asked as he was happy and sad that he was leaving. "I don't think I am ready to leave this place", he blurted. "What? Come on, you have improved a lot and you are already", Jungkook was confused.

"What if I lose control of myself when I step into the real world? What if someone who is drunk comes and attacks me and I end up killing him?", Jungkook asked with his head hung down. Jimin held his best friend's shoulder.

"Jk, you have been in this hell of a place for years together, and now it's your time to get the hell out. You have changed a lot and I am very proud of you. It's going to be difficult at starting, but I am sure you will overcome anything that comes in your path. I am going to miss you, but I will be here with Jisoo. AND! You better come here in between to meet me", Jungkook chuckles and smiled at his best friend.

"Of course! I will definitely come here in-between", he reassured him.
"Jisoo, I can't leave her. I got to go talk to her.", Jimin nodded and Jungkook left the room in search of Jisoo.

---

Jungkook walked into the reception area just searching for Jisoo. He asked some of the doctors on the way but they did not know where she was. Does anyone know where she is!?

As I walked, I heard a familiar voice that called out my name. "Jungkook", Daesung calls out. He was sitting on the bench reading some magazines. "Mr. Wrong time at the wrong place", I whispered to myself and ignored him and walked. "How long will you ignore son", he screams as I just walk away from his sight. I was least bothered by his stupid talks.

"Jinyoung", I saw him walking in front of me and ran towards him. "Yeah. Tell me jk", he replied in a playful manner. "Ok. First, don't ever call me jk", he felt disgusting. "OK, Jungkook", he replied emphasizing his name.

"Have you seen Jisoo anywhere??", I asked. "She is outside, walking with a patient.", Jungkook exhaled. "Ok, thanks", I ran outside as Jinyoung was surprised. "Did he say thanks to me?", he pinched himself to see if he was not dreaming. "Wow. I think the birds will fly upside-down today".

Jungkook came outside and there he sees Jisoo on the green grass sitting with a small kid. She talked and laughed with her. Jungkook just stood there staring at the beautiful lady who smiled nonstop. Her hair blew along with the breeze and fell on her face. She was as beautiful as she was every day.

He slowly walked up to them and sat down beside Jisoo.

"Hey Jungkook", Jisoo exclaimed cheerfully. "Areum, this is the patient I talk about", Jungkook's eyes widened. "You talk about me!?", the little child smiled.

"So...You are Jungkook huh?", Areum asked. She was a tiny adorable kid. She had chubby cheeks which Jisoo always pinched. She was a soft voice and two tiny ponies on either side of her ears.

"You sound like you know a-z about me", Jungkook was awestruck. "I do know many things about you", she proudly replied. "Everything!?", Jungkook gave a side-eye to Jisoo and she nodded. "Not everything", Jisoo whispered to Jungkook and he was revealed.

"Ok. I think I will have a talk with Jungkook", Jisoo said as she patted her hair. Areum nodded and went up to Jungkook's ears. "Take care of my Unnie", the child ran away and Jungkook looked at the kid who was giving him advice.

"She cute, isn't she?" "Yeah, I guess", he was terrified of the little girl's behavior. "I don't know if you know about this, but I will be leaving this place in about 2 days", Jisoo looked at him. "You are what!!? IN 2 DAYSS!", Jisoo scream louder than she thought she did and many people just stared at her.

"I know. It's bad. I don't want to leave you. But this might be a huge change for me. I will always come here to meet you and you could come over to my place sometimes, it's pretty close.", he tried to convince her.

"But...Who will I vent to? Who will I go at night and talk to? Who- ", she was cut midsentence by Jungkook.

"Love, I know there are going to be tiny changes, but I assure you I will be there with you always.", he said as he held her hands softly.

"I am happy for you. You have made a lot of changes to yourself. I am a proud doctor now.", Jisoo said proudly. "It's all because of you. Without you, I would stay here forever.", Jisoo wrapped her arms around his shoulders. All that she wanted right now was a warm calming hug, which Jungkook excelled at giving.

He gave the warmth she needed and she gave the warmth he never got.