⌕ You

It was all good at the hospital. Everything was under control.  Jungkook and Jisoo slowly built a  relationship that was close to friendship for now.  Even if they felt that they were building a small relationship not that rude to each other, they sometimes couldn't bear the presence of each other.  Jisoo took up the job of taking care of jungkook and wanted to show Jinyoung that it was a good idea because he was too concerned about her and felt it was not a good idea. Jisoo was too exhausted as she worked more than she is usual today and stood in front of the hospital with Irene chit-chatting. Irene worked in a coffee shop as a part-timer near to the hospital Jisoo worked at. So, they meet when they were free. 

"Unnie. How work at the coffee shop? "  "It's going on ok for now. It is exhausting and some customers don't even treat the workers properly.", Irene tells while she sighs.  "Ohh...It will be fine after some time.", Jisoo told giving hope to Irene.
"How is Jungkook now? Is he treating you well? Are you sure that this job is safe and good for you? You know that my eyes are on him and if he dares to do anything to you, he is dead ", Irene said while she beamed many questions to Jisoo. Irene was worried about Jisoo with Jungkook. Last time Jungkook had jumped to her and till now Irene has never been over it and always had an eye on jungkook through Jin-Young.

"Unnie! Full-on in the elder sister protective mood", Jisoo said giggling while mocking her. There comes Irene's serious killer face. As soon as Jisoo saw this she stop giggling for a while, but she couldn't resist it so she burst into laughter again. This time she became more serious than before. Jisoo took a deep breath and controlled her self which was difficult. "Mianhae, mianhae. *exhales*. Ok, Jungkook is pretty ok right now, I feel we have a relationship close to friendship but I don't know, but still, sometimes we can't stand each other. By the way...Unnieee. You know, you know", Jisoo stood silent for a few seconds waiting for her response. "Continue no. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SOMETHING EVEN YOU HAVENT EVEN TOLD ME!", Irene tells tiredly of her stupid behavior. "Ohhh...Yea. Hehehehe"  "DUMBASS!" "OK. Listen, do you know how body-builder body is like? Like strong hard muscles popping out of their hands, 6 pack abs, strong hard body overall"  "Ooohh...I am liking it. Continue", Irene says while she thinks something totally different in her mind. "Aishh! Unnie, stop with your wild imagination. I know what you are thinking of!".  Irene kills jisoo from inside her brain for stoping her imagination and came out of it and stood straight thinking about what jisoo is telling only.

"Jungkook's body is just like that you know. Strong muscles, fully built abs, and a body as strong as a plank of wood. He was flexing a lot.", Jisoo tells annoyed while remembering about the past. "You saw naked upper body!? OH MY HOLY SHIT, YOU GUYS HAD S*X! WHY WASNT I KNOWN ABOUT THIS! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!", Irene screamed out her mind while people who walked on the road looked at them.  "WHAT! NO! EWWW! YUCK!", she said disgusted by her stupid friend's words. She hit her friend's head hard looking at the people who were staring at them and smiled at the people staring at them awkwardly.  "You idiot! Why did you hit me? I just asked you", Irene said whining while rubbing the back of her head. "You will never listen properly nor let me finish my sentence. Ahh"  

They were stopped by a huge wind hit on them by a car which was long, matte black in color, with tires also black with a hint of light orange which made the brunets standing their jaw dropped.  It almost looked like this. 

"Damnn

"Damnn. Look at that car! Oooff! I am sure a rich hottie will step out of it", exclaimed Irene dazzled by the sight in front of her. Jisoo was just speechless. They stood by the entrance of the hospital while the car was pulled up right in front of the hospital. "Who the heck is that. I have never seen this car over here", Jisoo said in doubt. 

The person who sat in the driver's seat, mostly the driver got out first and came to the other side of the car, and opened the door. From in, a man with average height, long hair, looking deadly in a stiff suit with a mask on his face came out. The man came out and dusted his suit and looked up at the big building in front of it. While the man was getting out of the car, the brunets had a small glance at the interior of the car. It was richly designed, with bright lights in, with a tv in the back and a small refrigerator which was mostly filled with high-quality drinks. 

"It has been a long time since I have come here.", the man said with a deep yet hoarse voice. His bodyguard/driver nodded along with his words. They walked towards the building at a slow pace, looked like they were shooting a movie.

Suddenly a message came on Jisoo's phone. It was from Jin-Young. It said 'Where are you? Come back up. We have an important guest coming! Fast'  She bid farewell to Irene and went running on top at Jinyoung's sudden call.  Then man sees the sight of Jisoo running on the top and was in confusion as he has never seen this girl ever before. "Who is that woman? Is she new?", he asks the man beside him. He slightly bends down with respect and replies "No, mister. I don't know her. I think she is new". The deadly-looking man nodded and walked into the hospital. 

When Jisoo walks through the corridor she meets Jinyoung "What is the matter? Why did you call me?"  "Ohh. It's nothing urgent. Just that we have an important guest. I am not sure who, I just wanted to tell you."  "The hell! Simply you called me, you idiot!" "Hehehehe"  "I hate you. Go die bitch!", she screamed harshly yet in a joking way. 

At Namjoon's Office:

"This is his office, right? The whole hospital changed since I last came.", the tall man asked, "Yes sir. This is it". The man knocks on the door and suddenly barges into the room. Namjoon sitting in the room gets startled by the sudden action and then realizes who it was. "Sir? How are you? It has been long"  "Hello, yeah it has been long. Howz work?" "Going on good sir. Howz your business? Bartering right?" "Yea..But illegally. Something in your life should be illegal", the man said in a way in which he meant something else. "Why are you here all of a sudden? Any issue sir?", Namjoon asked the man. "No.No.Nothing just wanted to check up on my patient. How is he? He is no trouble right?"  "He is good now. Not much of a trouble now."  "That's nice. I will go check up on him", the man said and walked out of the office. 

Jisoo goes to Jungkook's room for his check-up. As she opens a door a strong arm falls on the door preventing it from opening. The arm came from behind her. She follows the hand and she turns back and witnesses the man she had seen before. She felt very insecure about this moment now.  There was silence until the man broke it. "What are you doing here!?", he asks in a cold tone  "What do you mean sir? I am here to check up on him", frightened jisoo replied to the unexpected question of the man. "Check upon him?" "Yeah. I am his doctor. Who are you, sir?"  "Ohh...I'm Jeon Daesung.". The man opened the door and walked into the room. Jungkook who was sitting there startled with the sudden entrance, 

"You!", Jungkook dismayed.
"You know him?", Jisoo asks in confusion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yeah...He is my father"

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Hope you liked this chapter
Tell me how many chapters you guys want for this book in the comments
Sorry if I uploaded late again ◑﹏◐
Please read and vote 
Have a great day
Thank You❤