⌕Just stab him

Flashback to the shooting scene.

The sound of the bullet drove away from the birds away from that place. Jinyoung and Irene were left in utter shock and Jungkook looked at his father on the ground struggling. Jisoo threw the gun down and walked up to him." You hurt me or anyone I care about, I kill you bitch" and left unbothered. Jungkook walked to his father, and pulled him up by his collar, "See you in hell" and left.

They all turned their back towards the dying man, none cared to give a last glance to him. Jungkook had a heavy heart, even though he disrespected his father to the utmost, he couldn't just leave him to die there. But in the end, nothing was done, he did not have the courage to look back to his father.

On the way back to the hospital, Jungkook could only think about his father. He wanted to look back to his father, but a part of him restricted him from doing so. He couldn't understand which part of him was telling the right thing.

After they reached the hospital, everyone was back on their work and Jungkook was in his room trying to make a decision.

Is he fine? Should I call...Should I not call...?

He put his entire mind but still couldn't find a solution. He was disturbed. All he did was ask himself questions when we were not even sure of the answers.

Why should I call? Because he is my father and he is dying.

Why should I not call? Because he destroyed my life and made it as miserable it is now.

Ughh! Fuck it! I am just going to call.

Jungkook went to the reception, where we could call or get calls from our family. He hardly got a call, nor called from there. There was a doctor who was in charge of that area. 

"I want to make a call to my family", the lady was confused as had never made a call to his family. "Anything urgent?", the doctor asked. "Uhmm...I think my dad is not well", he blurted something. The doctor nodded in agreement. Jungkook picked up the phone, pressed it on his ears, and exhaled.

The doctor had stood up and gone to a room nearby and his eyes went along her. It was the perfect time for Jungkook to do it in secret. He took his chance and dialed a random hospital.

"Hello", a manly voice replied from the other end of the call. "There is an injured person in front of a hut near the Hans River. Please send an ambulance immediately there and treat him. Now!", Jungkook said in a deep voice and cut the call before any questions from the other end. 

END OF FLASHBACK.

Back in the operating room.

I was standing right in front of the hurting body, filled with different emotions. All I could think is how the person who died in front of her is now in front of her. But she couldn't do anything but treat him.

It was my job to help anyone in trouble. I had taken an oath that I could never break into the medical field.

"Why did I have to take that shitty oath of treating anyone in hurt!", I cursed to herself emphasizing the word anyone.

She took a deep breath and picked up the instruments for the surgery from the table and walked towards him. In every step she took, a part of her said to not treat this person who was kidnapped, but another part of her said that it is your job.

'This will be the last time I am going to spare you'

I switched on the bright light above my head. For a second, I couldn't see anything but beaming light. As my eyes got in favor of the light around, I saw the cruel face of the man I am about to treat. I clenched my jaw remembering what he had done to me.

I turned around and saw a door. I wanted to walk out of this room, but my feet were not able to.

I was disturbed and I couldn't do it like this. So, I removed the thought that this was the man who hurt me and thought it was a random person who needed to be treated as soon as possible.

He was lucky that he was unconscious, or else I was very close to poking his eyeballs out with the scissors in my hand.

I slowly slid the knife into the injured area, I could lightly see the bullet around with blood.
"You were lucky it did not hit your heart", I whispered.

My hands were trembling and I kept on giving glances to my hand which held the knife. All I could think was how I could just stab the knife into his body and I would get some weird pleasure I have always wanted. Sometimes my fingers would wrap around the knife and got into a position to stab him, but I wouldn't allow my hands to do such unpleasant actions.

'Just stab him Jisoo' were the only words ringing in my brain.

I almost removed the bullet out, that's when I was going crazy again. This time my face was red, fuming as I was angry at myself because I was going to save him. As I lost control, the fingers in my left hand wrapped around the scissors and slowly raised it on top. I was very close to stabbing him, "This time, I will make sure you die", a smirk followed my words.

The doctors were busy doing some work, and I was the only one in the room. It was a perfect time, I raised my hand, my finger clenched around the scissors in anger, and drew the knife down.

I unconsciously stop my hand in the air. The sharpened tip of the scissors was hardly 1 centimeter away from the skin above his heart. I snapped out of my different self and I panicked seeing me like this. I stepped back immediately and threw the scissors to the ground.

"Was I going to stab him", a tear rolled down my eyes.

"What is wrong with me", I whimpered.

There was blood on my hands from the surgery. I looked down at my hand and I couldn't stand the sight of blood at this very moment. "I can't do this", I said as I could feel myself suffocating. It felt like my throat was closing and I struggled to catch a breath. I couldn't stand there anymore and run out of the room.