⌕ The letter I regretted reading

What is this letter? Why did he give it to Jimin? When did he come over here? Was he scared to come and give? I'm that scary! Damnn, my own father. I am dangerous, scary, terrifying. Nobody can play with me. Ok! Back to the topic jungkook. 

Should I open it? I don't wanna regret it. What will be there in it? What if it's about-.

Many questions went around his brain for a while. He walked here and there in his room thinking about what to do. The neatly folded envelope was kept on the bed with jungkook standing in front of it with wonder-eyes. The only reason he did not want to open it is that his father wanted him to do something which he would mention in the letter. When he was young he always fell into his trap. It was why he was hesitant. 

"I am going to open it later", he said while he sat on the bed still looking at it. Eagerly waiting in silence. This silence stayed for a while but not too long. "Fuck it! I am going to open it. I need to stay hard and strong.  He grasped the envelope and ripped open it. There was a while long sheet in it that had a vintage type of style. It was pretty common. He took it out and opened it. At first glance, there were many letters and words. 

Dear Jungkook, 

                      I don't know why I'm so formal, but hope you are doing good. I am not sure why am I writing a letter but I was too busy to come up there and talk to you. But this works right? I know you will be thinking about why I gave it to Jimin, again as I was busy.  

I will just jump into the main part. I was actually thinking about your mother. It has been almost 7yrs now.  Business is going on pretty well. I am hoping yours is going on well too. I don't think so. What happened to you son? Why did you start to become weak? Who influenced you to be this way!? Is it your new doctor, what's her name... Jisoo? I am not liking it, and I want you to come back on the field.

Our family is like this. We are bound to do your work, sincerely. NO EXCEPTION! It also included your mom. I told her about the business and she thought it was wild and vicious. I even convinced her but she still refused. When I tried to take my business into my home and my family, she rebelled against it and she tried to take you away from me. So, I really had no other choice. 

I want you back in the field. We have huge work to do. I don't want you to be become like your mother, coward,  too scared to face reality.  I know you, you are strong. Get yourself together Jeon Jungkook! I am not going to take a no for an answer. Do you understand me!? 

Try to stay away from jisoo. She is making you weak. You need to stay within your limit even if it's in front of her. Stay away or I might be forced to do something you wouldn't like. 

I am hoping for a positive response, it's the only way. 
Hope to see you soon.

~Daesung

I expected something like this from him. The rage flowed through me like lava and anger stirred within me. Anger flooded my veins, up to my heart and it overpowered me. I couldn't hold the anger in me anymore. I was thinking about the things I used to do to calm myself down. Hurting people?...Killing?...Stabbing them with a knife?... What was wrong with me?... Even if I did all these, how did I get pleasure?... Maybe it felt good before... Should I try it again?... Shut up Jungkook! What's wrong with you?...

I regretted reading the fucking letter. What made me read it. I can't fall into his plan again. No way! I am never getting back on the field, even if he has to kill me on his way.  The paper was in my hand. In anger, my hands went around it and crumbled it with my veins popping out. He really hit my last verge of peace. 

I threw the crumpled piece of paper onto the ground. It stood there as a paper that was useless.

Indeed, it was useless for him.