⌕ Chu?...Kookie?

Jisoo was outside sitting on a bench thinking through what had just happened. She needed some time off to feel better. She held a warm coffee; coffee always helped her calm down.

The cool breeze played with her hair and it gave a better feeling. The flowers swayed side by side and the tiny butterflies roamed around the beautiful ones.

What had just happened to me in there. All I could think was how I would feel when he would really die. I have never had weird thoughts and cravings like this.

My head was hurting. I massaged my temples slowly. I was going fucking crazy. But I was sure of one thing; it's just the starting.

Jinyoung saw her sitting staring at the sky. He heard about her sudden action of running out of the room in between a serious surgery. He walked up to her and sat beside her silently.

"Hey", he said in a low-pitched voice. I looked at him and gave a soft smile. "I heard about your incident", Jisoo's face became dull. "I'm sorry. I just needed some time away", he placed his arms around her shoulder and slightly comforted her. "It's fine, I have assigned another doctor to the surgery."

"He is alive huh?", Jisoo rolled her eyes at his statement. "He should be happy", she said unbothered. "I can't control myself around me", she looked down. "When I see his annoying face, all I think about is how he treated me before.", Jinyoung tightened her grip around her shoulders. "I'm sorry Jisoo. But I'm sure all this will be fine", Jisoo smiled.

"Ok. I will go see Jungkook and the other patients", Jinyoung nodded and Jisoo stood and walked towards the hospital.

----

"Hey Jisoo", Jungkook exclaimed happily as she entered the room. "Hey", she was still disturbed by what had happened. Jungkook could feel the sadness in her voice and go up to her.

He placed his soft hands on her cheeks and looked deep into her eyes. "Chu...What's up", Jisoo looked up at him. "Headache...Too much in my head", Jungkook cupped her face and she gave a soft smile. He wanted to cheer her up, he would do anything. That's when he remembered something.

"Help me something is wrong with my eyes", Jungkook suddenly exclaimed and placed his hands on his eyes. Jisoo's eyes widened at his remark. "What happened kookie?", she asked worriedly. Jungkook slowly removed his hands from his eyes and held her hands warms softly, "I just can't keep them off you", her cheeks suddenly turned red. As cheesy as that was, she couldn't stop herself from blushing.

"That's so cheesy", she playfully hit his strong chest and laughing flushed. Jungkook couldn't hold him and busted into laughter. He does know how to brighten her up.

There was a moment of silence between them. Jungkook stared into her beautiful eyes. He leaned in slowly and placed his soft lips on hers. His lips met her in a soft and gentle caress. Jisoo closed her eyes and kissed him with passion and love. These moments brought butterflies to Jisoo's stomach.