⌕ Leave me now

I was blinded by the bright light.

-----------------------------------------------------

The light in the room was so bright that my eyes were hurting. I pull up my arm and place it in front of my eye so that the light doesn't fall on my eyes."Did I just reach heaven?" I looked around the room and knew that there were many medicines in this room because of the strong alcohol smell that was overlapping the atmosphere. As the bright light reduced I saw a young man lying on the bed almost unconscious or sleeping.  I went up to that man. His legs and arms were chained to the bed and his head rested back peacefully. He was pretty tall for how I can see when he is lying down, his silky long hair covered his one eye, his hot body stood still like a rock on the bed. ''Damn this man is hot!". As I just finished my sentence a sound came from the still rock "I know I am. Thank you". I was startled and jumped back in fear. "You were awake all the time!" "I was awake for 5 mins, then heard you talking about my beautiful features so why should I stop that", he replied with a smirk on his face. 

"Who are you!?"  "I am one of the doctors in the hospital. Hi, I am Kim Jisoo. And who are you" "I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" "Ohh..ok"

'Why is Jin-Young secretive about this guy?  Why the hell is he locked in here?"  She turned to the blond guy who was just minding his own business. They were quiet for some time. Then jungkook broke it. "Why are you here!" Jisoo swallowed hard and replied nervously  "No reason just wanted to check in with every patient".  Seeing jisoo nervous he knew that she was lying. "Why will you come here for no reason! What are you jobless!", he said without even caring about how he talked. "Don't need to be so rude!" "Just go!" The hell! Aishh!  I pretended to not hear him and just sat on the stool near me. As he saw this he got annoyed and tried to jump to me without even realizing the chains on his hand but his cuffs forbade him to do so. "God! Chill, I just wanted to talk" "I don't talk to random people", he said with a cold and rude tone.

'These cuffs might be related to the reason why he is here. I haven't seen a person with cuffs on his hands and legs and haven't gone across a room with such a strong smell.'Somethings up with this guy and this room' 

"So...Why are you here?", jisoo asked in curiosity. She sees him rolling his eyes and giving her his Why-Do-You-Care look. She did not give hope from knowing about him and just stared at him.  After a few seconds, she already gave up hope and just sighed and sat. An awkward yet calming silence was around the room. Jungkook was so done with her and she wouldn't even go out. 
'AH! That idiot won't even go out'  jungkook thought done with her.

"Can you pass me that bottle of water?" jungkook asked jisoo while looking at the bottle on the table near to Jisoo. "Yeah..sure" She gets up, goes for the water bottle, and hands it to Jungkook. When he was about to grab the bottle, he pushed it aside and grabbed Jisoo's hands. "What the hell are you doing! Leave me now!" 

Jungkook pulled his left hand out of the poorly made chains and then his right. Then his legs. His huge muscles popped out of this hands while doing so. "Leave me! Ahhhhh!!", she screamed. Then Jungkook replied while standing next to her,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "I know you sneaked in here, sad you won't go back alive.", he said with dark eyes

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»