~37~

Ink was quick to glance around to see exactly which Au he had ended up in. Yet to his annoyed dismay, he couldn't remember the name of his Au for his life. "Figures, enter a random portal I open then I don't know where the hell I am." Reaper shrugged as he lazily floated behind Ink. "I mean, it's only logical that that's what happened if you didn't pick a particular Au to go to." He shrugged. Ink was quick to turn around, giving a small growl of frustration at Reaper. "WILL YOU STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME AROUND?!" Reaper went quiet for a moment as if he was thinking about his response. He took a rather small yet calm slow sip of his coffee then shrugged once again. "Eh, nah. Following you around is entertainment enough. Plus, I'd rather watch your miserable existence drag on rather than actually going and doing my job." Ink went utterly silent as he took a few steps closer to Reaper. "Listen here, 'buddy'. If you don't stop stalking me like I'm some sort of drama tv show being filmed live, I will make you and your coffee addicted ass self regret it." Reaper's sockets went dark and empty. "Would you stop insulting my coffee, bro? How would you like it if I insulted your brush, huh? Probably wouldn't like it much, now would you?" Ink did an offended gasp as he clasped a hand over his mouth. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT BROOMIE LIKE THAT?!" Reaper scoffed in a rather offended way. "Well, how dare you insult my coffee, bro?"

Ink looked at Reaper silently and narrowed his eyes; proceeding to then slap the cup of coffee out of Reaper's hand then turning around and bolting far from Reaper, snickering as he did so. It was almost as if he saw this as some sort of game to him. As for Reaper however, Reaper did not see this as a game. No one messes with his coffee without any form of consequence following. He wasted no time as he began to pursue after Ink, wanting to get even. To be utterly fair, Ink needed this laugh more than anything else. After all the roughness he had been going through lately, it felt so good to genuinely laugh for the first time in a long time. "Good luck catching up with me, pal! Ain't gonna happen anytime soon!" Ink practically snorted a bit from how hard he was laughing about this. He didn't really care about whether or not Reaper found amusement in this. "YOU KINDA NEEDED TO BREAK THAT COFFEE HABIT OF YOURS ANYWAYS, SO, YOU'RE WELCOME, PAL!" Ink picked up his running pace. This distraction alone seemed to make Ink forget that even if he is no longer in Dreamtale, it does not mean he is safe enough to do as he pleases without any risks possibly following. Did he seem to care currently? Apparently not.

Reaper only picked up his pursuit of Ink as he summoned his trusty scythe as a look of pure raging vengeance could be seen burning within his eye sockets now. "INK, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK OVER HERE!" He snarled out at Ink. Ink just laughed once again as he continued to sprint. "HEY, AT LEAST THIS IS GETTING YOU TO BE LESS OF A LAZY ASS NOW!" "Y'KNOW, FOR A CREATOR AND ALL, YOU'RE A REAL PAIN TO DEAL WITH, YA KNOW! NOW GET BACK HERE!" Ink shrugged as he ran. "NAH, DON'T FEEL LIKE STOPPING MY RUN, Y'KNOW? THE ADRENALINE IS AMAZING!" Ink just continued to run, not caring who he was running past currently.