~32~

Silence was all that stood amongst the somewhat chilled air of the room as Ink impatiently waited for any form of answer from whatever or whoever the fuck was there. Ink had no plans of wanting to have to wait around too long for any form of answer from whatever it was that was there in the room; if anything was even there at all. For two or three solid minutes, there was nothing other than eerie spine chilling silence amongst the room as no answer came to Ink's statement. Ink let out a sigh of annoyance at the fact that he seemingly just wasted two or three precious minutes that he could have used trying to find a way to get the vent cover open; rather than waiting for something that may not even be there to reply to him. To say the very least, Ink was quite agitated about the fact he was wasting valuable time that even he himself, had no idea what his limits were due to the uncertainty of how long it'll be before the minion returns; if they even decide to return to the room that they had been supposed to stand guard in.

Though of course, wouldn't you know it that the moment Ink attempted to return to searching for some way to get the vent cover open, he heard the faintest yet still unnerving, low chuckle from somewhere in the room Ink was in. This of course, caused Ink to instinctively glance around the room immediately; desperately wanting to find whatever the source of the chuckle was. If you think this wasn't agitating Ink, you'd be dead wrong. This was honestly really starting to tick Ink off due to the increasingly fast rising stress that Ink was already having to put up with. So once more, Ink whisper shouted at whatever or whomever was obviously there. "Stop wasting my fucking time by trying to distract me. If you're here to help me escape, then fucking help me already. If you're here to just waste my time, then get the fuck out of the room. I don't feel like having to put up with another annoyance on top of the constant stress I'm already feeling from this awful place." 

Once again, Ink was greeted by nothing other than the chilling silence of the room. This only further convinced Ink that whatever was there was merely trying to fuck around with his mind at this point of time. Believing such was the case, Ink merely turned his attention away from whatever was potentially there and instead returned his attention on trying to find some sort of way to get the screws on the vent cover undone as a way to try to escape this fucking place. But as he continued his search for a way to get the vent cover open, he couldn't help but be quite pestered by the question of  'What if someone is actually there?' being continually racing through his mind time and time again as he kept up his potentially pointless search. Was it really worth it to spend all this time on trying to find a way to get that vent cover open when he could easily be spending the time trying to find some other way to escape from this room? In all honesty, he didn't know at this current point in time.