~17~

Ink started working on making his au. He was planning on making this au be like a genocide au but with no human. He wanted it to be different from all the other au's he's ever made. It had to be unique and he had only two days to make it. He sighed a bit, knowing this was going to be quite a stressful task. He was making up the story plot as he made the au. Like Dreamtale, instead of there being a Sans and Papyrus, there was going to be two Sans au's. But Ink would be one of them. But he had to make himself a brother for this au. He stopped to think for a moment. He had to think of a name for his brother too. "Hm... Maybe Slasher would be a good name for a brother for me?..." He was talking to himself, trying to think of all the details that he needed. Though, he planned on making himself and Slasher be princes to make it have more detail to the au.

Ink spent hours upon hours working on this au. After spending an entire day working on it, he started to get quite exhausted but continued to work. He couldn't afford to waste any time by taking a break. But after he finally finished the au after a day and a half of working with no breaks, he finished. Though of course, the monsters of this au believe that Slicer aka Ink, was from their new au. Even Slicer / Ink's new brother, Slasher, believed it too. Ink then returned to his room at Nightmare's castle, badly needing some rest. He hid his paintbrush in the closet then tiredly went over to his bed, collapsing onto it out of pure exhaustion. But only about ten hours later, he got woken up by Nightmare whom was very impatient now since he's been waiting hours for Ink to wake up.

Nightmare glared at Ink. "You're finally fucking awake. Now get your ass out of bed and show me your au." Nightmare slightly growled but saw Ink quickly get up out of bed. Ink had nothing to fear now, right? All he had to do was show Nightmare his au and just hope that Nightmare wouldn't notice that it was a bit rushed in some parts when ink had made the au. Ink grabbed his sword, slashing a zigzag pattern to open a portal to Slicetale. And of course, the portal opened since the au existed now. Nightmare looked at the portal, slightly believing that ink was really telling the 'truth'. He huffed a bit, grabbing ink's wrist with a tentacle then walking through the portal with Ink.

When they got through the portal, Nightmare of course looked around, checking out all the little details of the au. Luckily for ink, Nightmare didn't notice that some parts were rushed. If anything, he just thought it was because ink screwed up a bit with making the au. He then looked at Ink. "So, Slicer. Since in basically every au, the sans au has a brother, where's your brother and what's his name?" Ink looked to the side for a moment then looked Nightmare in the eye. "Well, I have a sans au for a brother. His name is Slasher. I could go get him for you if you want. Or I could bring you to me and Slasher's castle if you want me to." Nightmare glanced around again then looked back at Ink. "I would like to meet your brother." But Nightmare noticed that Ink mentioned the fact that he and Slasher lived in a castle. This caught Nightmare's interest. "So, you two live in a castle? You never told me you were royalty. Where's your crown then?" But because ink made himself and Slasher be royalty, it unintentionally made Nightmare a lot more interested in Ink in a way Ink didn't want to get Nightmare's interest in.