~50~

For what felt like a few minutes, Reaper just stood there silently, with not a hint of an expression of any kind on his face. There was no doubt now that Ink had just crossed the line. It may not always seem like it, but even a grim reaper has feelings. And those feelings just got fucking shattered. After a while, he eventually quietly spoke, no emotion to his voice...just...emptiness... "You really are fucking heartless, Ink... Couldn't you tell I was just messing around with you when I said I was watching your life crumble like a depressing drama show?... I've been helping you more than you think, Ink... If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have gotten your brush back so easily... If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been able to get that vent cover off the wall to escape so easily... I only acted like I wasn't helping you... I actually loosened the vent cover with magic for you... Then you have the nerve to insult my career?... I didn't choose this career, but if you think you'd be so much better at it than me, then fine. So fucking be it. Good luck balancing two major roles on your shoulders now, Ink. Good luck handling both being creator and grim reaper, because I fucking quit if you think I'm so horrible at my job."

Dream elbowed Ink a bit and whisper-shouted at Ink. "The fuck did you do, Ink?!" Reaper gave a cold empty glare at Ink as he shoved the scythe into Ink's hands, with the magic of the scythe not seeming to react well to being held by Ink. It began to burn Ink's hands a little bit. "Don't expect me to cover for you anymore either. I'm done with helping you, you heartless freak of a 'creator'. I was trying to be actually nice to you, but nooo, you went and just practically spat upon my help! If you don't want me to be nice anymore, then so be it. You won't get any more empathy from me. No more help. No more advice. Nothing. Good luck figuring this out on your own. And you know what? Why should I even keep secrets for you anymore? Huh? Tell me why I fucking should hide any dark secrets for you anymore?!" Reaper then looked to Dream. "Also Dream, I lied. It actually was Ink that killed your son. He did it out of mere jealousy for someone he didn't even truly love. Don't be allies with him anymore, Dream. You'll only end up getting betrayed by him one day." That... That shut Dream up immediately as he quietly turned towards Ink. His normally beautiful golden star eyelights were now a bloody red color out of utter anger.

"SO IT REALLY WAS FUCKING YOU! AND TO THINK YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME THINK YOU WERE FRAMED! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A SICK PSYCHOPATH, INK!" He summoned his weapon, about ready to beat the hell out of Ink. Ink just backed up, his hands up defensively in front of himself. "Dream, you and I both know that Reaper's just mad... I didn't kill Faith, I swear. Why would I kill an innocent child that I believed to be so precious?... It's obvious that Reaper's now just spitting lies to make me look worse than what I am. Who do you believe more? Me, or the laziest grim reaper who watches monsters' suffering like a fucking depressing drama show, huh?! You even said it yourself a few minutes ago that you see why I hate this guy! He can't be trusted!" Ink now, was the one spitting the lies. As for if Dream could tell who was lying and who was telling the truth, that question remains to be unanswered for now. Though, is Dream gullible enough to believe Ink again with such a lie?...